Senior Living in Mason

yr

The Landing of Long Cove

5535 Irwin Simpson Road, Mason, OH
$$$$
Anonymous: "One thing I like about Brookdale Long Cove Pointe is the location, but they only offer a few activities. They have Bingo and they take the residents to Walmart every week. The doctor visits the community and they also provide rides for appointments. The community has an Alzheimer's unit. I think they need to have a larger staff to check on the people that live there."

The Sheridan at Mason

5373 Merten Drive, Mason, OH
$$$$
Becki: "My father-in-law is now at The Sheridan at Mason. It's assisted living basically. They make sure he takes his medicines and things like that. The staff members are extremely kind there. They have been very helpful in placing him and helping us get him situated. I'm very happy with that. The grounds are very nice up there; they do a good job taking care of it. My father-in-law's room is very nice and very clean. They do a good job taking care of him. I'm very pleased with the... (read more)

Central Parke Alzheimer's Special Care Center

7495 Central Parke Boulevard, Mason, OH
$$$$
Mom of twins: "There is no place like home. This is so true of this place. My Mom has been here for almost 2 years. She has had the best life. I am a nurse and have seen the best and worst of humanity. I have never seen a group of people advocate for a resident like the staff here. My mom has a life she gets to go on outings. She has feed ducks, been to farms, restaurants, fire station, animal shelters and other cool places. I stopped in one day to the activity director taking the resident... (read more)

Mason Christian Village

411 Western Row Rd., Mason, OH
$$$$
Jill: "I was a little disappointed with Mason Christian Village because they only have independent houses. It's a beautiful place, but I'm more interested in living in the independent living in the apartment-type thing. The girl who showed us around was very nice, accommodating, and answered all of our questions. The house I saw was large, with a living room, dining room, and a kitchen. It was very nice, but it was not what I was looking for. It was a huge facility and they had a l... (read more)

Cedar Village

5467 cedar village drive, Mason, OH
$$$$
Sue67324450: "My mother was here at Cedar Village for 8 weeks. This facility is topnotch. The reason we put her there is because they have one of the best rehabilitation centers. They also have assisted living, an Alzheimer's unit, a Dementia unit, and apartments. They have everything that you can want. They also have home care service. She was in the dementia unit. The rooms had a nice view, a refrigerator, an easy chair, a TV, a bathtub, and a dresser. The only problem we had with the s... (read more)

Mason Health Care Center

5640 COX-SMITH ROAD, Mason, OH

Carriage Court of Kenwood

4650 E. Galbraith Rd., Cincinnati, OH
$$$$
Carriage Court of Kenwood is tucked into the suburbs of Cincinnati, OH, just a few minutes from French Park. Favorite activities of guests include storytelling, cooking and gardening in the front yard. The facility is well-known for Brain Health University, a program designed to keep residents mentally and physically active at all times. Carriage Court of Kenwood brings in top physical therapists for this purpose, and visitors are amazed by the creativity of the program's gam... (read more)
yrs

Spring Hills Middletown

3851 Towne Blvd, Franklin, OH
$$$$
Deborah: "We liked Spring Hills Middletown a lot, but we can't have our cat there. The staff who helped us was really good. The dining area looked good. It was decorated pretty and the people were nice."
yrs

Elmcroft of Deer Park

3801 East Galbraith Road, Cincinnati, OH
$$$$
Elmcroft of Deer Park is nestled near the northwest edge of Deer Park, in Cincinnati, Ohio. Visitors and residents appreciate that the staff at this facility are knowledgeable, courteous and friendly. They are also impressed by the tasty food, which is served in a cozy dining room. Residents enjoy getting a trim at the in-house beauty parlor, playing games in the community activity room and picking up a sweet treat at the snack shop. They also compliment Elmcroft for scheduli... (read more)
Special Promotion! Ends in 8 days

Bickford of Middletown

4375 Union Road, Middletown, OH
$$$$
Deborah: "Bickford of Middletown is wonderful and beautiful. The staff is really good. The dining area is really pretty. They have a lot of different activities. The apartment we saw had a living room and a bedroom. The place is friendly and everybody looks happy."

Caring.com has been supporting families since 2007. Our free family advisor service has helped numerous families in the Mason area find the senior living community that is right for them. Learn about how our team of family advisors can help you and your family at no cost by calling (855) 763-5743.

• See more than 41 reviews of senior living communities in the Mason area from residents and their loved ones.
  • Browse our comprehensive directory of 70 senior living communities in the Mason area for photos and information about amenities, costs and more.