Gables at Green Pastures

Reviews of Gables at Green Pastures

Nursing Home Reviews for Gables at Green Pastures

November 21, 2012

By Kyina

The staff at the Gables where great. They took time to sit with myself and my parents. They did not limit our time with her during her last few days. It was as if they became extended family to us.

June 13, 2012

I've been to The Gables for a month. I was recuperating from broken ankle and had a hip replacement. I was required to be placed in this nursing home and it's not quite healed yet, I still have to be careful. I didn't realize that it was a long recuperation. That was in 2007. The people in the physical therapy unit are really good. I could recommend this to anybody. But being there is a patient. The nurses weren't really nice at all. They didn't care for their patient like they should have. If I would be in a nursing home I want people to be pleasant. I talked to one of the nurses and I told them that if your people can't be good to people then why are they here? They have to be skilled. I'm the kind of person that if a nurse come in the room we would have some talk and chat but they don't want to do that. I just need more of a companion. They don't have time. But you can still talk while you're working around you can still have a good time and make friends. With regards to the food they will fix you what you want. There's always an option. That's what good about The Gables.

About Gables at Green Pastures

Gables at Green Pastures is a senior living provider in Marysville, Ohio that offers residents Nursing Homes. Contact Gables at Green Pastures for more details on services and rates.

Map of Gables at Green Pastures