Brookdale Marietta

Reviews of Brookdale Marietta

Assisted Living Reviews for Brookdale Marietta

June 22, 2015

By Craig50

My mother is on the Memory Care Neighborhood... When we first took her there she would ask to go home every time we came to visit, within 2 weeks she adjusted (as the unit manager said) in w she is happy and doesn't seem to care if we visit or not- she has her own activities going on....Thank You for being so wonderful and patient with my mom!

October 30, 2014

By Kathy101045950

Somebody told my sister about Emeritus at Marietta; she lives down there. Our experience was great; it’s a great facility. Mom is in a step up unit. She has dementia and right now she is in care 2, but if she gets worse they do have a dementia unit that they can take care of her forever. We did get a private room; everything is very well taken care of, and it’s very nice. The food is okay; my mom complained some, but its fine. The staff is good. They have services, piano playing, games, bingo, and exercise. I am satisfied, and mom is as happy as she is going to be anywhere.

July 19, 2014

The staff at Emeritus said the tenants can still do their laundry. My mother might have early Alzheimer's, and I wouldn't want her to continue doing the laundry. She said it is not necessary for them to do the laundry, it's a service that is provided, but if the tenants want to do laundry, it's there. However, you have people that are there because they need help, and I just didn't like the idea that they have access to laundry because my mother would probably keep right on doing it. That's why I want her to go to assisted living, to get away from some of the things that she can't do anymore. The staff at Emeritus was nice. They were welcoming. However, at that time, they had a group of eight resident women. They were in a smaller room and they were having a snack, but two of the women were having a disagreement, and it wasn't going well. That was a negative to me because if it is my mother, how would they handle it?

Photos of Brookdale Marietta

About Brookdale Marietta

Amenities and Services
  • Daily assistance with bathing and dressing
  • Medication management
  • Dining assistance and special diets
  • Assistance with reminders and redirection
  • Escorts and assistance with walking
  • Emergency response call system
  • Laundry and linen service

*Rates subject to change at any time. Level of care not included.

Map of Brookdale Marietta