Elmcroft of Marietta

Move-in by March 31 , and enjoy two weeks RENT-FREE!*

Reviews of Elmcroft of Marietta

Assisted Living Reviews for Elmcroft of Marietta

September 29, 2015

My aunt is in Brookdale Senior Living. They are good enough. They are very helpful in getting her set up, signed up, and moved in. They distribute her medication for her. If she wants to be alone, she can be by herself, but they are there to help her in case she needs help. The meals are great. I will encourage them to look on their own, but I will recommend them as far as what we are searching for.

June 22, 2015

By Craig50

My mother is on the Memory Care Neighborhood... When we first took her there she would ask to go home every time we came to visit, within 2 weeks she adjusted (as the unit manager said) in w she is happy and doesn't seem to care if we visit or not- she has her own activities going on....Thank You for being so wonderful and patient with my mom!

October 30, 2014

By Kathy101045950

Somebody told my sister about Emeritus at Marietta; she lives down there. Our experience was great; it’s a great facility. Mom is in a step up unit. She has dementia and right now she is in care 2, but if she gets worse they do have a dementia unit that they can take care of her forever. We did get a private room; everything is very well taken care of, and it’s very nice. The food is okay; my mom complained some, but its fine. The staff is good. They have services, piano playing, games, bingo, and exercise. I am satisfied, and mom is as happy as she is going to be anywhere.

July 19, 2014

The staff at Emeritus said the tenants can still do their laundry. My mother might have early Alzheimer's, and I wouldn't want her to continue doing the laundry. She said it is not necessary for them to do the laundry, it's a service that is provided, but if the tenants want to do laundry, it's there. However, you have people that are there because they need help, and I just didn't like the idea that they have access to laundry because my mother would probably keep right on doing it. That's why I want her to go to assisted living, to get away from some of the things that she can't do anymore. The staff at Emeritus was nice. They were welcoming. However, at that time, they had a group of eight resident women. They were in a smaller room and they were having a snack, but two of the women were having a disagreement, and it wasn't going well. That was a negative to me because if it is my mother, how would they handle it?

Costs for Elmcroft of Marietta

Photos of Elmcroft of Marietta

Services and Amenities of Elmcroft of Marietta

• Pets: Yes

Training Areas

• Memory Care Training

• State Licenses: License# 2151R

About Elmcroft of Marietta

Situated in historic Marietta, along the mighty Ohio River, our community features five acres of beautifully landscaped grounds. Residents enjoy Elmcroft of Marietta’s warm, relaxing environment, engaged and friendly staff, and personalized care – including specialized care for residents with Alzheimer’s and dementia. At Elmcroft of Marietta, we treat our residents like family, providing exceptional care while helping them stay as independent as possible.

• Scheduled Transportation