Vista Springs Macedonia

Reviews of Vista Springs Macedonia

Assisted Living Reviews for Vista Springs Macedonia

July 27, 2016

By Joan764242

Vista Springs was very nice. The staff was very friendly, cordial and confident though there’s one that I didn’t care for and she was rude. When you go into the vicinity, you register at the guest list. Everyone has their own apartment and they were very friendly. There’s a little studio and 1 or 2-bedrooms. I did stay for respite and they served you three meals a day and when I get out of there I actually lost weight. They do your laundry every day if you wanted something done. It had a lot of turnover though.

May 04, 2016

By Carlton Guc

Moving mom from one facility to another is always a difficult transition, however the staff at Vista Springs made that transition easy. The open feel and well laid out facility makes it feel like a home. Mom is now more engaged and enjoying her new home.

Photos of Vista Springs Macedonia

Services and Amenities of Vista Springs Macedonia

• State Licenses: Lic 2707R

About Vista Springs Macedonia

At Vista Springs Macedonia, our list of amenities and services are seemingly endless. From our fine dining options to our lavish apartment accommodations we make living a joy. Some of our amenities at Macedonia include:

Vista Springs takes great pride in providing assisted living amenities that are useful and engaging. We are creating the most inviting atmosphere possible for your loved ones.

With our Memory Care services, we work to continuously empower our clients with the highest level of comfort and quality for all of their days.

Vista Springs Macedonia focuses on providing the absolute best in care within the most relaxing and fun environment possible. Our staff in Macedonia will take great pride in creating activities our community members find to be fun, socially engaging and exciting. With amenities such as a beauty salon and Irish Pub located within the facility, it is sure to be somewhere your loved one will want to be.

Map of Vista Springs Macedonia