Autumn Aegis Nursing Home

Independent Living Reviews for Autumn Aegis Nursing Home

Nursing Home Reviews for Autumn Aegis Nursing Home

July 30, 2013

By Caring 4090

My mom was at Autumn Aegis a year ago and she had her rehab there for two weeks. Aside from their nursing home, they also have an assisted living facility. The facility was pretty and clean. At that time, their location was convenient for me too. I was working almost across the street from it, so I was able to go and visit her there. During my mom's rehab, they treated her quite well, she just wasn't happy being in a nursing home.

December 22, 2012

By stephi13

I only met a few of the nurses, but they always made my great grandmother comfortable and she was never irritable or angry with them (on her good days). I may not be comfortable in nursing homes, but Autumn Aegis is a great place to spend the last years of your life. It is very open, very friendly, and even the food was good!

July 11, 2012

By jsisson89

My experience at this facility was overall good. The staff was very friendly and directed me to where I needed to go without any hesitation, and they also answered any and all questions that I had. Some of the staff, such as the assistant caretakers or volunteers were slightly rude, but I only saw them wheeling patients from their rooms to outside. The whole building and surrounding area were very well-kept and the inside was also very clean and sanitary. The typical 'hospital' smell was not there, which was a relief. Overall, Autumn Aegis was a nice experience.

Services and Amenities of Autumn Aegis Nursing Home

• Overall:
  • Ownership Type: Non Profit Corporation
  • Date Certified: 09/01/2020

About Autumn Aegis Nursing Home

Autumn Aegis Nursing Home is a senior living provider in Lorain, Ohio that offers residents Independent Living and Nursing Homes. Contact Autumn Aegis Nursing Home for more details on services and rates.

Map of Autumn Aegis Nursing Home