Autumn Aegis Nursing Home

Independent Living Reviews for Autumn Aegis Nursing Home

Nursing Home Reviews for Autumn Aegis Nursing Home

July 30, 2013

By Caring 4090

My mom was at Autumn Aegis a year ago and she had her rehab there for two weeks. Aside from their nursing home, they also have an assisted living facility. The facility was pretty and clean. At that time, their location was convenient for me too. I was working almost across the street from it, so I was able to go and visit her there. During my mom's rehab, they treated her quite well, she just wasn't happy being in a nursing home.

December 22, 2012

By stephi13

I only met a few of the nurses, but they always made my great grandmother comfortable and she was never irritable or angry with them (on her good days). I may not be comfortable in nursing homes, but Autumn Aegis is a great place to spend the last years of your life. It is very open, very friendly, and even the food was good!

July 11, 2012

By jsisson89

My experience at this facility was overall good. The staff was very friendly and directed me to where I needed to go without any hesitation, and they also answered any and all questions that I had. Some of the staff, such as the assistant caretakers or volunteers were slightly rude, but I only saw them wheeling patients from their rooms to outside. The whole building and surrounding area were very well-kept and the inside was also very clean and sanitary. The typical 'hospital' smell was not there, which was a relief. Overall, Autumn Aegis was a nice experience.

Services and Amenities of Autumn Aegis Nursing Home

• Overall:
  • Ownership Type: Non Profit Corporation
  • Date Certified: 10/01/2020

About Autumn Aegis Nursing Home

Sprenger Health Care Autumn Aegis Retirement Community offers a range of care services in Lorain, Ohio. Located near Lake Erie, the region offers beautiful natural settings while simultaneously providing access to convenient amenities, including restaurants, shops and the services of the nearby Cleveland Clinic.

At Sprenger Health Care Autumn Aegis Retirement Community, skilled nurses are available 24/7 to offer individualized care tailored to each resident's needs. Health services include an on-site therapy team that helps with rehabilitation programs, such as physical and occupational therapy, and nurses head wellness clinics with services that include blood pressure monitoring. Residents can transition to the memory care facility if necessary, which is led by dementia care specialists. Respite care is also available.

Taking a holistic approach to health care, Autumn Aegis offers life-enrichment activities that aim to improve each resident's mental, physical and spiritual wellness. From exercise classes and billiards games to community outings and social events, there are plenty of ways to stay active. Libraries, cafeterias and outdoor courtyards are just a few of the on-site amenities available.

Map of Autumn Aegis Nursing Home