Lost Creek Care Center

Reviews of Lost Creek Care Center

Nursing Home Reviews for Lost Creek Care Center

March 22, 2012

By TheCritic

January 2011 my mother was in her final stages of her fight with Lung Cancer. The doctor had let us know that she did not have long to live. I have a small home and had to work and was unable to give my mother the around the clock care she needed. So, I looked into the option of a nursing home. I wanted one close to my home so I went to Lost Creek Care Center. The staff seemed friendly and the appearance of the nursing home was clean. The residents in the nursing home had options to live a normal life although they were living in a nursing home community. During such a sensitive time, the staff ended up being great, they would make extra food trays for family members to stay and have dinner with my mother. The responded quickly to room lights and would check in to make sure my mom was doing ok. The room she was in was clean and spacious. Also, they made it so easy for me to get my mother moved in and they took care of the insurance paperwork with minimal cost to the family. I would recommend Lost Creek Care Center to someone who would like their loved one to be in a place with a caring staff.

Services and Amenities of Lost Creek Care Center

About Lost Creek Care Center

Lost Creek Care Center is a senior living provider in Lima, Ohio that offers residents Nursing Homes. Contact Lost Creek Care Center for more details on services and rates.

Map of Lost Creek Care Center