Elmcroft of Lima

2075 North Eastown Road, Lima, OH 45807
Elmcroft of Lima (800) 385-2527
PROMOTION! 1 day

Enjoy a sweet deal! Lease by February 14 and pay NO BASE RENT for the month of February!

Reviews of Elmcroft of Lima

Assisted Living Reviews for Elmcroft of Lima

December 21, 2015

By April9

I really liked my visit in Elmcroft at Lima. I would definitely recommend it simply because it was very clean and the staff was very helpful. It’s small and has a homelike atmosphere. The rooms were not that small. It was more like an efficiency apartment. There was no separate bedroom. It was just all a bathroom and a larger area for a bed and table. There was also a big window, so there’s more light in the room. As far as I know, they did a lot of activities. I didn't try the food, but the dining room was fine. I like the fact that the memory area was separated and there weren't too many people. Each person can get individual care. I was very happy with it.

June 25, 2015

By Linda108552850

I chose Elmcoft because they were listed as specialized in what my friend’s problem was. Once the funds are gone, they accept Medicaid or Medicare. Most of the rooms are singles, very spacious, with showers that goes to the floor so there’s nothing to step over, 2 closets, and bay windows so that they can have plants. There are some of them that share a bathroom, but the suites are very spacious.

November 11, 2014

My father is in Elmcroft. It is good, and it is very nice. They did show us options my dad because my dad is a veteran, he can get in, and his veteran benefits will pay for quite a bit of the rent each month. The room is very nice and big. It has plenty of room with a nice bathroom. We choose Elmcroft for two reasons. It is very nice, and my dad really likes it. The rooms are nice. They offer a lot of activities for the residents, and it is two miles from where I live.

May 25, 2012

By bryan789

It seemed to be a very enjoyable place that had very good service. It was not exactly the biggest or the best facility imaginable but it definantely got the job done and made you feel like your family would be safe staying there. The staff was excelent and seemed to actually care about the safety and happiness of the residents. The conditions inside the building were par. There were some things that i would like to be changed but all in all it was a very good experience.

Costs for Elmcroft of Lima

• Memory Care Training

• State Licenses: License# 2206R

• Get Costs

About Elmcroft of Lima

Elmcroft of Lima is located in a prosperous area near shopping and restaurants on the west side of Lima, OH. Conveniently located off I-75, it is truly a town that offers the benefits of small town living while providing easy access to shopping, entertainment and other neighborhood amenities. We are also a short drive to attractions such as the Neil Armstrong Space Museum, Indian Lake & Campgrounds and the Allen County Fairgrounds.

Accommodations and Services

Elmcroft of Lima Ohio assisted living and Alzheimer's Care community offering accommodations for those who may require assistance in their daily living activities. It is staffed 24 hours a day with trained healthcare personnel and offers as much or as little care as a resident may want or need. In addition, Elmcroft of Lima has a licensed Health Care Director on call 24 hours a day.

Elmcroft of Lima features a full sprinkler system and each apartment is equipped with an emergency call system that may be used whenever the need arises. In addition, all exterior doors may be locked so that a secure environment can be maintained.

Each apartment includes all meals and basic utilities as part of the monthly fee. Also, residents enjoy daily activities, private dining room for family and guests, library and sitting areas, bistro and billiard activity room, housekeeping services and many other amenities. Other services include a beauty/barber shop for a nominal fee.

The emphasis on activities is a main thrust of the service offerings. Social interaction is a vital part of overall good health and Elmcroft of Lima is committed to offering residents a full range of social, recreational and spiritual activities from which to choose. Scheduled transportation on the community van allows all residents to take advantage of travel activities.

Our Chronicles memory care program uses the Best Friends™ approach. This relationship-centered care is built around each individual’s life history, cultural heritage and current abilities and interests.

Elmcroft of Lima is truly a great place to live and work and is proud to be a part of the Lima, Ohio community.

Map of Elmcroft of Lima