Reflections Retirement Community

Reviews of Reflections Retirement Community

Assisted Living Reviews for Reflections Retirement Community

March 17, 2017

By Pleased family: Laura & Greg

My grandma lives here at Reflections. She started out in one of the Independent Living wings. She then got ill and had to go to the hospital. What I loved about Reflections was that they helped us make such a seem-less transition to the Assisted Living wing when grandma was ready to come back to her home at Reflections. The staff was over the top helpful, kind and caring from top management, office staff, nursing, aides, housekeeping and even maintenance, They all had a hand in helping with the transition and making it so simple for my family and my welcoming grandma home. We couldn't be happier or more pleased with our choice of Reflections!!
Thank you so much for your heartfelt review. I am so glad your grandmother was able to transition seamlessly from our independent living to assisted living services. The ability to transition independent living residents to assisted living is one of our most sought after services. Reflections Team’s motivation is always to work in our residents and families best interest when providing services! - Karen Kraft, Executive Director

November 07, 2016

By Joan230158

Reflections were all very nice. The only drawback was the laundry was not in the same room, and my sister can’t carry her laundry down. She is independent, but she has to have everything in the same spot. She still likes it and still wants to live here, but we will have to wait and see as she changes her mind everyday about moving. They had a lot of activities going on, and the people were happy as I talked to some of the people. The meals looked good, and that was encouraging to my sister. The cost did include dinner, and that was nice. It was also beautiful to where it was located.
Thank you for review and comments. I am so excited to let you know that Reflections is now offering “Living Well” services which would be perfect for your sister. These services would allow us to carry your sisters laundry to and fro to the laundry room for her or just do her laundry weekly. I am so glad she is interested in our activities and would welcome her to come join us and experience any of our activities and lunch at her convenience. I welcome the opportunity to discuss in more detail how we can come along side you to help your sister. Please call me at (740) 653-1423 or e-mail at kkraft@seniorlifestyle.com , as I am very interested in speaking with you.

August 14, 2016

By Sue001215

Reflections Retirement Community was nice. The apartment I saw was a two-bedroom with a living room/kitchen combination that I thought was very nice. The staff was very nice, and I liked them all. The food was good.

February 15, 2016

By James120271950

My 91-year old mother-in-law has been in Reflections Retirement Community for 14 years. The staff are very accommodating. They have a very nice dining facility. They have very nice rooms - you can have a one-bedroom or two-bedroom units and studio apartments. They have independent and assisted living.

November 24, 2015

By Dawn34

Reflections was a wonderful, very nice, and clean place. The staff was wonderful, nice, and friendly.

October 09, 2013

On the 1st of October, I'll be moving into Reflections Retirement Community. I choose this facility for the price and for its proximity to my doctors. It's the most reasonable one I found and it meets all my needs compared to other facilities. It is close to the grocery store and the hospital. It is just convenient for me all the way around. The facility itself is clean. They have a walking path and a pond there. They offer activities for their residents. They have day trips for their residents all the time, exercises classes, etc. They take you to the doctors or to the grocery store if you want them to. They have a library and an atrium, where you can sit and play cards. They have an area set aside where you can do puzzles. They have an exercise room and they have a therapist that comes in to give you therapy if you need it and such. They have laundry facilities that you can either have them do it or you do it yourself. Regarding accommodations, most apartments there are one- and two-bedroom apartments. I have an apartment with a bedroom, a living room and a kitchen with a dinette. I can fix my own breakfast in my kitchen. They will be providing my lunch and supper though. They will give you a menu a week ahead and then you have three choices of your entrees, two choices of your side dishes, and then you have a dessert, a salad, and drinks. They even have a 24-hour fruit juice bar for their residents. Every staff members I met there was very friendly and very helpful. They do have a nurse on duty too. There's always somebody there to assist you in what you needed.

August 29, 2013

By Sheldon1

This was the facility that we think suited us best. The staff was very friendly and helpful. The rooms were nice. I'm pretty satisfied with them.

Independent Living Reviews for Reflections Retirement Community

• Pharma

• Home Sale Assistance

• State Licenses: #2635R

About Reflections Retirement Community

Senior assisted living at Reflections Retirement Community offers residents the best of both worlds. All benefits of our senior living community are combined with a full spectrum of senior care services to create a premier senior assisted living community. Residents enjoy beautiful surroundings, on-site amenities and social programs alongside continual on-call medical care.

At Reflections Retirement Community, we adhere to state-of-the-art standards of senior assisted living while providing a special touch. Our residents receive personal and comprehensive care and are consistently treated with the dignity and respect they deserve. Whether our residents need help with day-to-day activities, getting to appointments, or medication management, our caregivers kindly and competently meet those needs.

Our assisted living community in Lancaster has been purposefully designed to provide you or your loved one with a nurturing, comfortable, home-like environment that is attractive and easy to navigate. We foster community and family by hosting many activities and events each month. Residents are encouraged to participate in as many pursuits and outings as they like, appropriate to their ability. No matter what, everyone is treated as an individual person with unique needs.

At Reflections Retirement Community, our residents live life to its fullest as they age in place.

Assisted Living Amenities

• Dining for Wellness™ - educational and wellness program
  • Brain Health University™
  • Beauty and Barber Shop
  • Housekeeping and maintenance service
  • All utilities and basic cable included
  • Individually controlled heat and central air
  • Fresh, seasonal cuisine prepared by the dining service team

Reflections Retirement Community offers independent living in Lancaster for seniors who are able and inclined to live independently, but crave the comfort, security and social opportunity a retirement community offers.

On-call assistance and maintenance-free living means you never need worry about anything but living life to the fullest! Just steps from your front door, you'll find easy access to a media room and a wide assortment of activities, as well as special events and regularly scheduled outings into the community.

If you are looking for a vibrant, active place to call home during your retirement years, Reflections Retirement Community will fulfill your desires. Come visit us and see how great senior independent living can be.

Independent Living Amenities

• All utilities included except telephone and cable
  • Housekeeping and maintenance service
  • Guest Suites
  • Individually controlled heat and central air
  • Scheduled transportation to local shopping and medical appointments
  • Safety features including smoke detectors and sprinklers
  • Award winning Wellness Everyday™ programs, provided 7 days a week