One Lincoln Park

Reviews of One Lincoln Park

Independent Living Reviews for One Lincoln Park

December 03, 2016

By Evelyn223540

One Lincoln Park is a nice place. They just stick to the rules too much. The people who worked there have become almost like family because in 2004 when my brother-in-law moved in 13 years ago it was -- and still is -- a pretty little residence. They'll take the people in cars to their doctors, but they are not checking up on what is going on behind those doors.

July 20, 2016

By John740124

We went to One Lincoln Park, which is a 5-star place. Everything is just fine. It’s a very nice place and very close to my son’s house. They’re all very nice here. They’re completely re-doing the place with all new paint, counters, linoleum, and rugs. The place will be very, very nice. It’s 844 square feet and very pleasant. Everything is very much to my liking there. The apartment that I have is within a few feet from the door that leads straight to the parking lot where my car is. They have a valet service for parking and chauffeuring to the grocery store all included in the price. It’s all very nice.

June 10, 2016

By Doug281424

The staff at One Lincoln Park showed me their brochures, and were informative and professional. The atmosphere seemed very nice. Their price was reasonable. The place was clean, new, and modern.

May 02, 2013

One Lincoln Park Retirement Community was very expensive. There were a lot of programs, speakers and entertainment in the facility. There were also games like bingo, and one-man bands. They always sent me invitations because it was near my house.

Costs for One Lincoln Park

Photos of One Lincoln Park

Services and Amenities of One Lincoln Park

• Independent Living Starting At: $1970/month

• Housing Extra: We Have 27 Floor Plans

• General Store

• Internet Enabled Rooms

• Nurse On Staff: We Have 24 Hour Nurses.

• Tai Chi

About One Lincoln Park

We are thrilled that you are considering One Lincoln Park for your next home. Our community is comfortably nestled in the heart of Kettering’s beautiful Lincoln Park. We have a wonderful selection of spacious, well-appointed apartments in a variety of floor plans. Our floor plan selections range from 550 sq. ft. to over 1200 sq. ft. We have studios, one and two bedrooms suites, and larger combo units to fit every need and lifestyle. Many suites offer balconies, cathedral ceilings, walk-in closets, solarium windows, and breathtakingly beautiful views of Lincoln Park. Our apartments come equipped with a 24 hour emergency call system and a fully equipped kitchen.

A summary of our services include chauffeured transportation 7 days a week, valet service, restaurant style dining and chef prepared meals, weekly maid service, social events, 24 hour security, and apartment maintenance. Our dining options include over 20 savory selections on our lunch and dinner menus each day, daily specials to offer an added variety, and don’t forget our delicious breakfast. We offer room service and pick up service, and we invite your friends and family to join you for any meal in our classically appointed formal dining room.

One Lincoln Park offers an on-site home health agency that provides assistance in your home if and when you need it. RN’s, LPN’s and Aides are available to assist from 15 minutes to 24 hours a day. We offer a full range of stimulating activities to provide well-rounded recreational, cultural and educational opportunities to all residents. One Lincoln Park is the perfect blend of elegance, incomparable amenities, beauty and serenity. You don’t just stay here. You live here. You love here. You laugh here.

Ana Paner-Johnson, Executive Director has been with One Lincoln Park for over 27 years. Many of our staff members and residents have been with us for over 20 years. We are a family and take great pride in exceeding the expectations of our residents. Please give us a call to learn more about our flexible leases and the services offered by our Moving Coordinator. We understand that this next step in your life is a process and we are here to help answer any questions that you may have. We look forward to meeting you.

Map of One Lincoln Park