Arden Courts of Kenwood

Reviews of Arden Courts of Kenwood

Memory Care Reviews for Arden Courts of Kenwood

October 09, 2013

By caring09162

Right now my mother is in Arden Courts. This is our choice because the facility is really nice and clean. The staff is very good. They have many nice caretakers there. They make sure that residents are bathed, etc. They do room-by-room laundry, so you don't lose your things. Whatever my mom can't do, they're right there to help her. They are very helpful and very nice to her, which is the main thing we want for her actually. They all love her there. They do have buzzers in my mom's room, but they're not answered right away. Other than that, I think the staff overall is fine. My mom has her own bedroom and bathroom. We brought all of her stuff in. We're using some of theirs but not very many. However, her room is very good. They also do a lot of activities there. They have just about everything there. They have church services. They have a beauty shop there. They have a good-sized dining room. They have tables where the wheelchairs can go under. They have tablecloths, cloth napkins and placemats. I have eaten lunch with my mother before and it's very good. My mom is happy there. What I like best about this place is that they keep me informed on things that are going on with my mom. I would definitely recommend this place to others.

September 10, 2012

By Smith123

My loved one has been at Arden Courts of Kenwood for a number of years and recently within the past year and a half, I have noticed life come back into our home! The Caregivers are taking pride in what they do, the executive director is loving and caring, always present and available, the front end staff more pleasant and always helpful, the residents are loved and cared for. They are called by name, addressed with love and respect, I really cannot ask for more. The families are listened to and honestly I am grateful the kindness and time extended to our family. We are part of a family not just a monthly payment. I have been more than pleased knowing my mother is here and I can come in and find her in a home filled with special people who really do love her and care about us a family. People are human and no day is perfect and dementia is not perfect but this facility and the staff there, is as close as it comes and I am so blessed to have them!

June 28, 2012

My Aunt has been in Arden Courts for quite sometime now. This is a nice home. The genuine care makes us really happy. The place is always clean. They make time to give her individual attention. They help her with her hair and make-up, do her nails, do puzzles and word searches with her, keep her room tidy and her bed made up every day. My Aunt is content and healthy. I would recommend this home to anyone.
See all Memory Care reviews (7) See fewer reviews

Photos of Arden Courts of Kenwood

About Arden Courts of Kenwood

Memory care is all we do.

Arden Courts offers dedicated Alzheimer's and dementia care in a safe and secure environment. We take time to learn about each resident's life story and preferences so that we can focus on providing the personalized memory care your loved one deserves.

Our staff is specially trained in the latest Alzheimer's and dementia caregiving techniques for many types of dementia including:

• Alzheimer's disease
  • Frontotemporal dementia
  • Lewy Body dementia
  • Combination of dementia diagnoses
  • Parkinson's disease dementia
  • Pick's disease
  • Vascular dementia

We also care for residents who wander and who display sundowning behaviors.

Our structured programs and personalized assistance help each Arden Courts resident maintain their highest level of independence and promotes their sense of well being.

Arden Courts is an intimate and comfortable community with delightful home-like settings, socializing areas, dining and entertainment, and easy access for residents with limited mobility. Our enclosed landscaped courtyard areas and 1/4 mile of walking paths are perfect for residents to socialize, exercise and garden while being safe and secure.

Our all-inclusive monthly fee simplifies budgeting throughout the disease process.

Call to arrange for your personalized tour of Arden Courts and see for yourself the difference experience makes at Arden Courts.

We know. We understand. We can help.

Map of Arden Courts of Kenwood