Gables of KentRidge

Reviews of Gables of KentRidge

Assisted Living Reviews for Gables of KentRidge

May 19, 2011

By baxter256

Friend or relative of resident

My great-grandmother was moved through a few facilities when first diagnosed with Alzheimer's. Kentridge became the most ideal because of its central location to my family. Alzheimer's is a challenging affliction, especially when you're forced to bear witness to it at a place like Kentridge where it overwhelms most residents. It was honestly quite shocking to even sit in the room with her surrounded by so many ailing people. However, I support the staff members and on-hand nurses at Kentridge for always being near. While it's uncomfortable to have an unresponsive relative you've known for most your life, it's truly a blessing to find a responsive caregiver you've just met, and to know that they'll be there for your loved one. I can't say I'm always happy with the conditions or the meals offered, but I'm most likely biased as I'm one of the lucky people who are just visiting. Kentridge was affordable and kind to my family, and I have much faith in them.

Photos of Gables of KentRidge

Services and Amenities of Gables of KentRidge

• Pets: No Pets Allowed

• State Licenses: 2435-R

About Gables of KentRidge

At The Gables of KentRidge, our goal is to provide our residents with the best in senior living. Our cutting-edge care and dedicated staff ensure that the health needs of all our residents are supported, while our wide variety of activities provides them with the opportunity to enjoy enriching and entertaining experiences in the company of others. The Gables is more than just a place to live. It's a lifestyle.

The Gables of KentRidge has everything an active senior could desire. From tastefully decorated private suites with all the amenities to a variety of interior and exterior common areas where friends can gather, The Gables offers the ultimate in assisted living in a warm and welcoming homelike environment. The Gables of KentRidge also offers a secure Memory Care facility as well.

Map of Gables of KentRidge