Rehabilitation & Nursing Center at Spring Creek, T

Reviews of Rehabilitation & Nursing Center at Spring Creek, T

Nursing Home Reviews for Rehabilitation & Nursing Center at Spring Creek, T

February 26, 2018

By Aharon

This place forgets to give my mom her medication at her time needed then we or I tell them and they still take 2 or 3 hours to gibe it to her I have been there to see it I would like for something to change here

April 15, 2015

The Laurels at Huber Heights had a good rating, and it was near my home. The staff that dealt with my aunt were very good for the most part, but overworked. Their food was mediocre. It was OK, not that great. The most negative was that there was one bathroom for 4 people to share. The admission people were excellent as well as the reception people. They had nurses, and the aides were great.

December 31, 2013

By Theresa15

My brother stayed in The Rehabilitation and Nursing Center at Spring Creek. Their rooms were extremely small and extremely cluttered. They don't feel clean. If you have people come and see you, there is no space to go to. There are two areas for visitors but one of these areas is always filled with residents. So the other one where you could put the guests, of course, are always full as well. The biggest reason why we transferred him to another facility was their care. There were times where we had lots of complaints. Once my brother was sitting on a commode for an hour before somebody came for him. No one was mean or anything, it was their care. My brother also did log a complaint for his roommate because of how the aides were talking to his roommate who was totally invalid. So he logged a complaint on his behalf because he couldn't speak for himself. They do have activities there but he didn't participate in those things. I know they have bingo and some sort of bowling. The one thing that they did and I couldn't believe that they would do it, but once a week, they would order fast-food for people who paid for it and he loved that.

October 17, 2011

By msgyhusmc

absolutely terrible! I believe that they are sedating the patients in the evening, so as not to be bothered.

Services and Amenities of Rehabilitation & Nursing Center at Spring Creek, T

About Rehabilitation & Nursing Center at Spring Creek, T

Rehabilitation & Nursing Center at Spring Creek, T is a senior living provider in Huber Heights, Ohio that offers residents Nursing Homes and Nursing Homes. Contact Rehabilitation & Nursing Center at Spring Creek, T for more details on services and rates.

Map of Rehabilitation & Nursing Center at Spring Creek, T