Landings of Huber Heights

Reviews of Landings of Huber Heights

Assisted Living Reviews for Landings of Huber Heights

May 18, 2021

By Carla

We went to Landings of Huber Heights, but we were only allowed in one room. The rooms were nice and clean. The whole building looked clean when I looked down the hallway. There's a nice courtyard for them to go outside. I wasn't allowed to go through the building because of COVID. I went through a service entrance into one room. I didn't really have a visit, but I walked into a room, and I was able to see down the hallways. The staff during the tour was really nice. The outside looked nice, too. I toured a couple more places, but I liked this one the best.

Thank you so much for your review!

April 04, 2021

By John

We toured the Landings of Huber Heights. We had to go in the back door. The lady basically showed us a room like my sister and my mother would have, it was nice in size, plenty big enough for them, and must be in two separate rooms. The staff was very nice, very informative. The facility was very nice and very clean. That's the one we preferred. It's just a few minutes drive for us, and if I had to take my sister, or for some reason they can't take her to her appointments, I'm close by. It will work out real good for us.

Thank you so much for your review!

December 18, 2020

By ReviewerRD11192020c

My uncle was in the Landings of Huber Heights. It was joyful. I liked the staff. They were attentive. They got to know the family as well as taking care of the residents as if they were their own family. At that time they played bingo, they played trivia, and they had exercise classes like tai chi. They had lots of things to get the residents to think like card games. They were always coming to the door and saying, "Want to come down and play this or play that?" My uncle always liked going down with everybody. Then they would have movie nights. Holidays were always really pretty. They decorated the place and it was just gorgeous. They had a great chef. With what he had, he would make really great things for happy hour and dinner. Breakfast was great.

Thank you for your review!

May 13, 2020

By Rosco

Mom stayed in assisted living for several years. Unfortunately she has had the need to transition to memory care. The transfer was carefully considered and appropriate. I recommend Landings to anyone I come in contact with meet who has elderly family needing assistance.

Thank you so much for your review. We loved having your mother with us!

May 07, 2020

By Deb T

This is a very family-oriented facility. My sister started in memory care but is not in the assisted living unit. We (and she) love her apartment. The staff really care about our family, and truly have tried to accommodate everything we have asked. We go and participate in the activities with them (before COVID) and love all of her neighbors and friends in the other units.

Thank you for your great review. We are happy to have your sister as part of our family and her loving family with us as well!

May 05, 2020

By Mom’sdaughter

I am grateful to management and staff on how they have handled the unfortunate conditions of mitigation due to Covid-19. I appreciate the email updates sent to families on how the residents are doing and what type of activities they are participating in.

March 30, 2019

By Barbra

Landings of Huber Heights is very clean and very nice. Everybody is very nice to my friend. I have no complaints whatsoever. They treat her very good. My friend has a nice room. They see to it that she has all the things that she needs. The food is very good too. We have no complaints with where my friend is at all. She is very comfortable. I was there today and she said she really likes it there. She is very happy. They have an exercise room, they have a place where she can get hair done, they have a day for manicures, they have church services, and they watch movies. They have several activities for them. They have TVs and books available. We are also allowed to go and eat with her and it doesn't cost us anything, so that's another plus. The activities are great. It is a good place. It is also the most reasonable place that we found.

Barbra, thank you for your review. Here at Landings of Huber Heights, we strive to give every one of our residents a great life. We try and do this through a welcoming atmosphere that encourages our residents to get to know both our staff and their fellow residents. We strive to give our residents the independence they desire with the assistance they may need.

December 27, 2016

We had a god tour. The rooms were a nice size, but the bedroom and the sitting area was all one area, which was asking my mom to reduce too much from a two-story house. The place is a newer facility, so it was very clean and the staff was cordial and presented my mom with a very nice meal that she enjoyed. When she saw the room, she backed off because she didn’t like the size of it. They allowed dogs but didn't have a closed-in area.

September 07, 2015

By Fonda1

My parents were here They were great. We had a great experience there. It was a brand new facility. It was only about two years old. It was very nice. They had pretty good food. My mom really liked it there. I think they were great. They were always very helpful. They were very accommodating.

Memory Care Reviews for Landings of Huber Heights

Questions about Landings of Huber Heights

Describe the overall population of assisted living residents at Landings of Huber Heights. What is their average age? What are their favorite things to do?

We have an active population. They love to go on outings, try various forms of exercise, and socialize. We have a happy hour every Friday, a Euchre club, and a book club.

What places are near Landings of Huber Heights or within walking distance for assisted living residents to enjoy?

We have a country setting in Huber Heights, but we are close enough to town for shopping amd restaurants.

What transportation services does Landings of Huber Heights offer to assisted living residents?

We provide transportation to appointments two days a week.

What makes the chef or dining program at Landings of Huber Heights exceptional? What kind of menu can assisted living residents expect?

Our dining room is open 7:00AM-7:00PM, so residents can come and go as they please.

Costs for Landings of Huber Heights

Photos of Landings of Huber Heights

Services and Amenities of Landings of Huber Heights

• Companion Suites: Yes

• State Licenses: License Pending

About Landings of Huber Heights

Assisted living facilities have become increasingly popular, combining professional care with homelike surroundings at a reasonable cost. We provide all the assistance residents need when they need it, and get out of their way when they don’t. All of our services enable seniors to maintain dignity, respect, and privacy.

Each of the private apartments in the Landings of Huber Heights assisted living community includes a bath and an efficiency kitchen with a microwave and refrigerator. Additionally, we provide medication monitoring and administration, three delicious meals a day plus snacks, regular housekeeping and flat linen service, and full, well rounded social and entertainment programs.

Also included in the monthly fee is an emergency call system, pharmacy services, all utilities (except phone and cable), scheduled and unscheduled transportation, complete assistance with incontinence and personal hygiene, and bedtime preparation assistance.

Our assisted living facilities include a beauty/barber shop, a private dining room, and beautifully decorated commons areas. Additional services include complete assistance with walking and transferring, assistance with appointment scheduling, escort assistance to and from meals or events, and room checks.

Assisted Living Services & Amenities

Included in the Monthly Fee:

(Assisted living services apply specifically to assisted living apartments. Services and amenities may vary for Memory Care residents. Contact Landings of Huber Heights for details.)

• Apartment with private bath, kitchenette, microwave and refrigerator
  • Emergency Call System
  • Medication monitoring and administration
  • Nurses and aides on-site and on duty 24 hours a day
  • Three home cooked, delicious meals per day plus snacks
  • Regularly scheduled housekeeping and flat linen service
  • Well rounded social and entertainment programs
  • Scheduled and unscheduled transportation
  • Complete assistance with bathing, dressing and grooming
  • Complete assistance with incontinence and personal hygiene
  • Availability of skilled nursing care
  • Security and comfort

At Landings of Huber Heights we have a special part of our community dedicated to the care of those suffering from memory deficits.

Our Memory Care neighborhood is a secured section of our main building with nurses and aides on duty 24/7. There are private apartments and the environment is relaxed, secure and comfortable. The facility has large skylights that provide abundant natural light, yet feels small and intimate – a manageable space.

The design of the interior has wandering ways so that the floor plan is open for movement by staff and residents. There is a screened porch for relaxation and therapy and a secure outdoor lawn with a walking path. We even have raised garden plots so residents can work more easily in the soil.

There are many models of dementia treatment. Ours is a blend of social and medical therapy and Person Centered Care and is not just another warehouse.

We understand that memory loss can be traumatic for all involved: the caregiver and the afflicted. We are trained to provide sympathetic, nurturing, positively reinforced, consistent care and supervision.

Thank you for your interest in Landings of Huber Heights. Please give us a call to schedule a free tour.

Map of Landings of Huber Heights