Laurels Of Hilliard The

Reviews of Laurels Of Hilliard The

Nursing Home Reviews for Laurels Of Hilliard The

August 07, 2014

By j1234

I visited my uncle in this facility recently, and along with my other family members, were appalled at the lack of attention and kindness most of the staff (especially the aides) displayed. These people don't seem to care about anyone but themselves, as they are never available when needed. We wouldn't recommend this facility to anyone who is looking for a friendly environment for their loved ones.

January 31, 2014

I am living in The Laurels now. My son chooses it because it is the closest to where he lives. For the most part the staff is good. However, they don't have merely enough staff. They need to have more staff to take care of the people. The food is okay. If they are seniors that can take care of themselves, it may work out fine for them. As I am almost in total care and someone has to take care of me for just about everything besides feeding, it requires aides and staff. It was difficult for me because sometimes I have a very long waiting period.

July 28, 2011

By OH5igner

My husband stayed at this facility following recovery from ankle surgery. We have found the business, therapy, and nursing staff to be friendly, professional and accommodating to his needs. The transitional care unit and the long-term unit are completely separate, which for my husband was an advantage. The gym is very new and has a good variety of exercise and therapeutic equipment. One nice touch is the "spa"--a bathing area with walk-in/roll-in shower that really feels more like a spa and less like a medical facility. Our only negatives have been with the dietary provisions. The food seems wildly inconsistent; sometimes quite good, other times barely edible. My husband also had issues with not getting what he ordered (e.g. fruit punch instead of lemonade). Overall, we would recommend this facility.

Services and Amenities of Laurels Of Hilliard The

About Laurels Of Hilliard The

Laurels Of Hilliard The is a senior living provider in Hilliard, Ohio that offers residents Nursing Homes. Contact Laurels Of Hilliard The for more details on services and rates.

Map of Laurels Of Hilliard The