Altercare of Hartville Ctr For

Reviews of Altercare of Hartville Ctr For

Nursing Home Reviews for Altercare of Hartville Ctr For

August 12, 2014

By sad to this day

The therapy side of Altercare is great but the medical side is awful. My father was there for a month before his doctor (provided by insurance) was there to see him. By that time my father had a full blow bed sore that when I took him out of Altercare and into the hospital they told me his sore was not taken care of properly. (good thing they have a bed sore nurse to handle this kind of problem:( ) Yes they have some who work there that are very caring but its not necessarily from the administration. Its been almost a year since my dad died and I still hurt when I think of the needless pain he endured because there was no one there who could give him the medical attention he needed.

October 28, 2013

My grandmother went from the hospital to Altercare. It was a rehab place. The front of the door was nice when you walk in for the people that work there but then they throw their patients in the back in the room with no television, there's hardly a window and no decorations on the wall. It was not even painted. It was very "one flew over the cuckoo's nest." So anybody that is sitting there by themselves 24 hours a day in a room like that is going to deteriorate. It was not a good environment. There was poop in the toilet. The people that worked there really didn't care. For them, it was just a job and they just went there and did it and they weren't even good at it. They have attitudes, etc. The staff was not good. I would not recommend this place. I had a bad experience with them. I think my grandmother deteriorated because of the lack of care that she received while she was there. They did not give her any care and they just stuck her in the back in the corner.

Services and Amenities of Altercare of Hartville Ctr For

• Overall:
  • Date Certified: 07/01/2019

About Altercare of Hartville Ctr For

Altercare of Hartville Ctr For is a senior living provider in Hartville, Ohio that offers residents Nursing Homes. Contact Altercare of Hartville Ctr For for more details on services and rates.

Map of Altercare of Hartville Ctr For