StoryPoint Fairfield

Assisted Living Reviews for StoryPoint Fairfield

Independent Living Reviews for StoryPoint Fairfield

January 23, 2020

By Diana1953

My mother was very resistant to leave her home at 91. Once she moved into Storypoint it changed her life. It is not the normal senior living facility. It is beautiful and the staff and care she receives is second to none. I highly recommendStoryPoint without reservation. You will not be disappointed !

January 23, 2020

By Candie M

My 86 year old mother moved to StoryPoint upon its opening in December. From Sarah, the very first person we met the previous summer, to Jamie, Corey, Michaela, Chef Joel, Kelly and the entire staff, we couldn’t be happier. Their love and attentiveness to the residents warms my heart. My mom is happier and more active than she has been in years. I love seeing her blossom socially at her age. I haven’t seen her without a smile on her face for weeks. Her apartment is the perfect size, luxurious and is safety equipped. It’s smartly appointed, and perfectly clean. The walk in shower and heat lamp in the bathroom were a game changer for my mom! She loves it! Honestly, I was very nervous and skeptical about this move. I was afraid she would isolate and not be happy. How wrong I was! The staff recruit the residents to participate in the fun activities (tastings, live music, movies, outings, lectures, arts and crafts to name a few) and encourage social interaction. It was no time at all before my mom had several friends, who she really enjoys spending time with. Dinners are a real treat for all, including family if you chose. Chef Joel creates delicious and beautiful food, and never fails to personally make sure everyone is enjoying their meal. From a family member perspective, I always feel welcome. The staff know my name, and my families names. If I have a question or concern, it is addressed quickly, personally and professionally. Everything is explained in detail, and I feel certain that I would be immediately notified should any problems arise. In a nutshell, I am so glad we made the decision to go with StoryPoint. I trust them with my mom. That’s a big statement, but it’s true. Her happiness, and comfort are so genuine I couldn’t possibly feel otherwise.

Memory Care Reviews for StoryPoint Fairfield

Costs for StoryPoint Fairfield

Photos of StoryPoint Fairfield

Services and Amenities of StoryPoint Fairfield

• Minimum Age: None

About StoryPoint Fairfield

Now Open

With over 37 years of experience developing and operating senior living communities, StoryPoint is the premier choice for seniors and their families looking for individualized, purposeful and engaging senior housing. We manage close to 3,500 apartments throughout the Midwest with locations across Michigan, Ohio, Indiana, Kentucky and Tennessee. At StoryPoint Fairfield, we offer independent and enhanced living as well as memory care service options. We are dedicated to creating meaningful moments designed to connect our residents with their families, friends, community and passions in order to live the best version of themselves each day.

We are a Senior Life Connections company that is dedicated to both inspiring and empowering our residents in every experience they have!

Map of StoryPoint Fairfield