Doverwood Village

Reviews of Doverwood Village

Nursing Home Reviews for Doverwood Village

August 30, 2015

By five775

Please if your loved one can't get around well on his/her own do NOT go here. I observed on many occassions the patients being ignored. The nursing staff is way undermanned. I went to the main desk several times and nobody was there. The family member or friend can go and ask for the patient to be helped or changed and still have to wait way too long. More than once something that was ordered for a meal was not delivered because it was unavailable (nothing was substituted). There was one very caring, helpful STNA. Yes just one that I happen to see. The facility is beautiful, but if you need care and attention this is NOT the place to go.

April 28, 2015

By Daughter Kris

Staff is extremely inattentive. The rehab staff is great, but the nursing staff is neglectful. Pushing the call button is at least a one-hour wait, which can make for an uncomfortable situation. The facility is nice, but it's only as good as the care received.

April 05, 2014

By Kathy2014

The rehab facility is spacious. If you or your loved one cannot move around on your own this probably isn't the place for you. Rehab was just ok. They have events but no one would take my spouse even after being asked. The billing office contact was uncooperative, not willing to listen on how my insurance company said to do some billing.

July 31, 2013

By Nancy F.

I was in rehab in Doverwood and I like that facility. I was in there for only three months. I was there for walking exercises. It was a good place. You have your own room, which was spacious and it was just nice. The food was excellent. The people were friendly. It was excellent facility.

June 30, 2013

By Carol41

I'm really pleased with Doverwood Village that my mom is currently in. She is perfectly happy. The care is wonderful. The food is great. The facility is beautiful. She likes everything about it and so does the family.

About Doverwood Village

Doverwood Village is a senior living provider in Hamilton, Ohio that offers residents Nursing Homes. Contact Doverwood Village for more details on services and rates.

Map of Doverwood Village