Fairfield Place

Reviews of Fairfield Place

Assisted Living Reviews for Fairfield Place

June 05, 2017

By karena1960

I visited here and loved the community. It was very clean and didn't smell at all like most places do. It also is small so it is easy for residents to walk around and not get lost, they aren't just a number there. I would recommend this community to anyone looking for someone they truly care about.

April 14, 2016

By JulieAdrian

Wonderful caring team - I would have my family member there.

March 08, 2016

By Phyllis H.1

I liked it a lot. The staff showed us a very nice room. The grounds were nice, and the whole facility was clean. While we were touring, every staff member greeted us. All of the residents were singing as part of an activity while we were there. Everyone seemed friendly. The staff gave us a list of activities; I’m sure my son will enjoy their song and dance activities.

December 10, 2015

By Jeff46

The facilities and people were nice. They gave me a nice tour and explained some of the details of their operation, which was good. However, my mother didn't want to go that far across town. It's a nice place. Other than my mother not wanting to go across town, which really is much more convenient for me, cost might have been also a factor; really, it's just that she doesn't want to move. It's definitely a nice place.

July 20, 2015

By Hazel6

The staff was friendly enough. They had a nice courtyard. I am considering having my mom do a respite period in this facility. Their dining area was OK.

June 17, 2014

By Mark37

My dad is here. I would say the staff is about average. They're pretty good. The room is good. The dining room is nice. According to my dad, the food is average. In terms of activities, he is pretty much sealed to his room, but they're trying their best to bring him out, but he just doesn't do it. What I like best about this place is the people. They're really nice people. Also, my father likes this facility.

December 29, 2013

By Caring75941950

I placed my parents in here. It does not smell like urine. It is intimate and it is not overwhelmingly large. It is home like. The staff seems to be wonderful. They have a two-bedroom apartment with a living room, a bedroom, a bathroom with a small kitchenette. They have activities not that my parents participate but they do have activities.

November 26, 2013

By billmonroe

very nice, except for two items...rooms are vevery small, about 330 sq ft and the lounge/sitting room just inside the entrance is a gathering place for folks who are asleep, or just tired. makes a very jarring first impression. staff is very ploite and friendly, menu seems great. if you can do with a small room, its a nice place to be

September 09, 2013

My aunt's room is very nice and spacious. They have a sitting area, a bedroom, a full bath, and she has control in her air-conditioning. The staff was very nice. They have an activities director who is very personable and easy to deal with. At first I was worried that the people there were a little slower in moving around. My aunt has dementia, but she has a good mind. She used to be a nurse, so she feels like she's useful there and that she's able to comfort some of the other patients. And she thinks she'll do well there. They also have a nice garden area in the middle, a sitting area, and a patio. As far as the sales team and administration, it was a little bit loose. But other than that, everything has been fine.

Costs for Fairfield Place

Photos of Fairfield Place

Services and Amenities of Fairfield Place

• Get Costs

About Fairfield Place

Close to I-275, and about 30 minutes north of Cincinnati, Fairfield Place offers all the comforts you expect from an assisted living community with the conveniences and entertainment you desire when spending time with your friends and family. Our objective is to provide a neighborly atmosphere in a comfortable, well-designed community. With a full-time licensed nurse available 24 hours a day to provide clinical oversight and coordination of care, we strive to maintain each resident's independence. Our pet friendly community offers our residents the opportunity to thrive in mind and body by developing individual care plans to meet the needs of each resident, while structuring engaging activities to enhance everyday life. Crafters Corner, Meditation Coloring, Balloon Volleyball and Devotional Activities highlight how we connect with each other in a fun, yet meaningful, way.

Map of Fairfield Place