Dayspring Of Miami Valley Hlth Care Center & Rehab

Reviews of Dayspring Of Miami Valley Hlth Care Center & Rehab

Nursing Home Reviews for Dayspring Of Miami Valley Hlth Care Center & Rehab

January 14, 2015

By Kandie1107

My Mother (with stage 5 Alzheimer's) has been at Dayspring for almost a month. It's a bit of a drive for us, but when we searched other facilities, we were not happy. This facility is clean and the residents are clean. I have been there early in the day or late in the evening and the staff always seem to be happy with their work and treat the residents very well (I have even witnessed a few of them singing- on the job). Like anywhere we could have taken my mother, we had to work out the kinks in her medicines and such, and what works best for her to get a better response and reaction, but once that was understood, it's been great. I think it has been a very pleasant experience for all of us, not just my Mother, but her family as well, to know she is taken care of. Highly recommend this facility for rehab, or long term care..

May 29, 2014

By care4urlovedone

Other

I have/had a loved one at this facility. It was a hard time for all of us. The care was substandard and the staff was rude. Things were not followed up on, and the administration didn't seem to care. The administration didn't seem to want to address issues and would not get back with the family. The nurses were rude and the paperwork from the nurses and doctors were never in order and changed day to day. Our loved one declined after admission to this facility, and it was painful to see, but most painful of all was what seemed to us as the lack of care and concern for the loved one and the family at a time like this. No place is perfect but we didn't get that "warm fuzzy " feeling. we feel that we got the cold avoid you feeling both with the family and twords our loved one.

January 29, 2014

By Ellen19

My husband was at Dayspring for 20 days for his rehab. He stayed in a double room which he didn’t have anybody with him until the last week he was there. The accommodation was fine. The food was wonderful and the dining room is beautiful. The staff are very attentive.

September 26, 2013

By Joanna5

I fractured my arm and had surgery. I was in the hospital for a couple of days. Then they sent me to Dayspring. I had be on pain medicine and was going through withdrawals from not being able to smoke. However, they gave me no pain medication whatsoever. I was so sick from going through withdrawals and being without food for three days. I received no physical therapy.

Services and Amenities of Dayspring Of Miami Valley Hlth Care Center & Rehab

• Overall:
  • Date Certified: 08/01/2019

About Dayspring Of Miami Valley Hlth Care Center & Rehab

Dayspring Of Miami Valley Hlth Care Center & Rehab is a senior living provider in Fairborn, Ohio that offers residents Nursing Homes. Contact Dayspring Of Miami Valley Hlth Care Center & Rehab for more details on services and rates.

Map of Dayspring Of Miami Valley Hlth Care Center & Rehab