Copley Place

Reviews of Copley Place

Independent Living Reviews for Copley Place

May 26, 2017

By don875408

I am in independent living at Copley Place, and it's great so far. The staff is always very professional. I have a nice bedroom studio place, and I brought my own furniture. The food has been good so far, and we get three meals a day.

October 10, 2016

By NH837601

I enjoyed the tour at Copley Place. I would love to go there, but I can’t afford it. It’s a beautiful place. I like the way the people treated me. I like the apartments and the food. For one thing, it is close to where I want to be. Food was very good. The service was excellent. The staff told me about the activities. They have a library and an exercise room. They have exercises and they have trips outside.

August 15, 2016

By Mary085504

Copley Place is a very lovely facility. It would not work for our loved one because the apartment-type rooms are quite a walk from the dining room and the central meeting place for the residents. Our loved one is not capable of getting herself that far away from her room by herself, so it won't work even though it is a lovely facility. You can get help if you need it for personal grooming or bathing, but I would say the facility is more for independent living. They do have an elevator, but the walk from the room to the elevator could even be difficult for some people. The grounds are beautiful. The facility is located in a great place for more independent seniors. There's plenty of shopping, restaurants, theaters, and all kinds of entertainment in that area if you're able to get out and about. I met with the director, and she was very nice, knowledgeable, and pleasant. She followed up with us in a timely manner with our decision. There are some nurse's aides that could help with personal care and showering for the residents who aren't able to do those things for themselves.

December 30, 2015

By Kay118397150

My mother-in-law was trying to get into Copley Place, and we were working on it. It was nice place. People seemed nice. The food we ate there was good. There were a couple of different things going on all the time, but I did not really make note of it. We liked it, and it was clean. They had their own way to have their own rides to doctor's appointment, if they did not have to go to their doctors.

December 17, 2015

By Carol118047850

I visited Copley Place for my mother-in-law. The person that showed us around was very knowledgeable, very nice, and very helpful. For our price point, their rooms were studio apartments, so it was just one room, and that we did not like. It was on 250 acres, the property was beautiful, and they did have a lot to offer, but again, for what we were looking for in our price point, I did not care for the unit itself. It was a studio apartment. It just wasn’t a nice setting.

November 22, 2015

By Julia22

In Copley Place, you can get all of the services that a true independent living community provides. My mom likes living there. The residents are very friendly as are the two managers who live there full-time on-site. Each apartment has a kitchen area with a full-sized refrigerator and microwave. The staff cleans her apartment every week. They change her bed and wash her sheets and towels. She still needs to maintain her personal laundry, though, in the laundry facility there. They charge for the washing machine and dryers, but it is still a good thing. The meals are excellent, too. My mom would probably be 200 lbs if she eats everything they give her. They have food available all day. Fortunately, they have exercise class every morning. My mom will also be joining a book club. They have a bus that takes them to banks, drugstores and grocery stores. It is simply a pleasant community, and the people are great!

April 19, 2015

By Kim104628350

I visited Copley Place. The units were much larger. They showed me a large two-bedroom, which was very nice. All the staff seemed very nice. I didn't eat there, but I saw the dining room. It was very nice and very open with round tables. It almost looked more like a restaurant. The people were more active there. It was lively and looked less hospitally. The clientele was properly placed health wise. They had transportation, or if the people can drive, they can drive themselves. It's secure, and it's located close to shops.

June 26, 2014

Copley Place was very nice and a newer facility. It was a little too fussy for my mom, but it was big, airy, spacious, and clean. The rooms were a nice size. Mom didn't like the fact that it was on the second floor, even though they had elevators. But they were a nice facility. There was artwork in the hallway on the walls. It was like being in an art museum.

December 30, 2013

By Herb4

Of all the places we've visited, Copley Place was the only facility that impressed us. The facility is more cheery and big. It’s laid out better and it's more like a hotel. We really like the place. I found the staff very pleasant. They were more than willing to sit and chat with us. It's just was a more friendly atmosphere. The food was very good. Overall, it's a very nice facility.

September 26, 2013

By Robert68768250

I moved into Copley Place about six weeks now and everything is great. The people here are nice. The staff are also very nice, smart, and professional. They do great service. The food is also very good. There's nothing that I could say that I'm unhappy with.

September 25, 2013

By Barbara70272050

We visited Copley Place and they were extremely nice people, but we just can't afford it. They showed us different types of rooms and they were excellent. We had dinner there and the food was excellent. They have a chef that was very good.

September 17, 2013

Copley Place was a nice community and there were mixed group of people. It was clean and did not have a nursing home atmosphere to it. I liked that there was available housekeeping.

September 15, 2013

By Connie23

Copley Place is a very nice facility. I visited the place and I am very satisfied with them.

August 27, 2013

By Patricia1225

I visited Copley Place and it was a very nice community. I was very impressed with it. The lady who showed us around was very friendly and very knowledgeable. We had a meal there and it was cooked deliciously. They were also offering five nights for free. It was a pretty facility.

Questions about Copley Place

Describe the overall population of independent living residents at Copley Place. What is their average age? What are their favorite things to do?

The age of our residents at Copley Place range from 57-104! Average age is mid 70s. Various scheduled activities each day from bingo to arts & crafts to happy hours!

What places are nearby for independent living residents to enjoy?

Our residents enjoy the peace & quiet our dead end road provides while also being a minute away from all the shopping and restaurants you would ever want. The area has great tourist attractions such as the Cuyahoga Valley National Park, Cleveland Zoo, Akron Zoo, Akron Rubberducks Baseball, Stan Hywet Hall & Gardens and so much more. There's also a Cleveland Clinic hospital just down the street from us.

What transportation services does Copley Place offer to independent living residents?

Our shuttle transports residents to doctor appointments, banks and grocery stores.

What makes the chef or dining program at Copley Place exceptional? What kind of menu can independent living residents expect?

We provide 3 chef prepared meals each day with numerous selections at each meal.

What common areas are available for independent living residents?

Our residents can enjoy our game room, tv room, activity room, exercise room, library, chapel, beauty salon, community garden, patio rocking chairs and walking path.

What safety features or security measures does Copley Place offer to independent living residents?

All of our residents receive an emergency pendant. It's a two way communication device with GPS tracking to keep our residents safe while also providing peach of mind to their families

Does Copley Place work with an agency or registry to provide nursing and medical assistance as needed?

Copley Place has independent, 3rd party caregivers that can provide all the same care as an Assisted Living facility but at a much more affordable cost.

Costs for Copley Place

Photos of Copley Place

Services and Amenities of Copley Place

• Dining Extra: Private Dining Room, Resident Kitchen

• Hiking Trails
  • Features Extra: Laundry Room For Use, Chapel, Library, Locked Mailboxes, Elevator, Parking: Garage

• Technology Extra: Wi Fi In Common Areas

• Activities Extra: Billiard Lounge, Game Room, Activity Room

• Pets: Most Pets Allowed

About Copley Place

Copley Place is located in Copley, OH, providing a vibrant backdrop for your new life as a valued member of our caring community.

So come to Copley Place for a visit...and stay!

*We understand that each individual is unique and that needs may change over time. Copley Place does not provide any health care services. However, residents are welcome to receive services from any outside home health care provider of their choice to help them continue enjoying life at our community.

Atria Senior Living is a leading operator of independent living, assisted living, supportive living and memory care communities in more than 200 locations in 28 states and seven Canadian provinces. We are the residence of choice for more than 20,000 seniors, and the workplace of choice for more than 12,000 employees. We create vibrant communities where older adults can thrive and participate, know that their contributions are valued, and enjoy access to opportunities and support that help them keep making a positive difference in our world.

Map of Copley Place