The Geraldine Schottenstein Cottage

Reviews of The Geraldine Schottenstein Cottage

Costs for The Geraldine Schottenstein Cottage

Photos of The Geraldine Schottenstein Cottage

Services and Amenities of The Geraldine Schottenstein Cottage

• Housing Extra: We Offer Private Bedrooms With Attached Bathrooms.

• Pets: No Pets Allowed

• State Licenses: 0967R

About The Geraldine Schottenstein Cottage

Our 65-year legacy of exceptional care and uncompromising standards has transformed the care model for individuals with dementia-related conditions. We use a person-centered approach tailored to individual abilities as the foundation for our memory care assisted living community.

Small and intimate with a truly home-like environment, our residents are cared for by associates specially trained in dementia care and our key staff members are Certified Dementia Practitioners. Our daily programming encourages healthful, active living and is personalized to each individual’s unique needs, abilities and interests. With access to a full time Medical Director and comprehensive on-campus medical services and amenities, our residents and their families are surrounded by a supportive staff who address their social, emotional, medical and spiritual needs.

Residents of The Geraldine Schottenstein Cottage receive PRIORITY ACCESS to Wexner Heritage Village’s full line of services, including post-acute rehabilitation, and hospice. The Geraldine Schottenstein Cottage is a faith-based non-profit community welcoming people of all faiths.

Map of The Geraldine Schottenstein Cottage