Oakleaf Village of Columbus

Reviews of Oakleaf Village of Columbus

Assisted Living Reviews for Oakleaf Village of Columbus

December 30, 2013

By Carol82033050

The staff were very friendly, very clean. The apartments that I've seen were standard size. They have a one bedroom apartment. The place is located in an area of the city that is somewhat declining and it was too far away from my relatives. I think they had exercise, games, and movies.

July 30, 2013

By Lizzy143

Oakleaf Village of Columbus is primarily an assisted living facility and not independent living. Their cost is considerably more than the other facility that I visited. Also, the only thing they really offer was a studio apartment. However, when I visited this place, I saw people interacting with one another.

May 31, 2013

By MarilynS

Oakeaf is a home with in a home, the apartments are spacious, and the staff is wonderful, the security is great. My husband and I have been here 2 years in August and

About Oakleaf Village of Columbus

Oakleaf Village of Columbus is a senior living provider in Columbus, Ohio that offers residents Assisted Living and Independent Living. Contact Oakleaf Village of Columbus for more details on services and rates.

Map of Oakleaf Village of Columbus