Chestnut Hill Senior Living

Chestnut Hill Senior Living (800) 385-2527

Reviews of Chestnut Hill Senior Living

Assisted Living Reviews for Chestnut Hill Senior Living

April 27, 2015

The location was nice. It was close to me and to my mom. So, it was quite comfortably in between us. The staff was very helpful. She helped us with the problem we were having, and she was very knowledgeable.

April 20, 2015

We are putting our loved one here. I like the layout of the place. It is nice and spacey. It is on one floor. It has a nice big nurse station, and they seem really nice. They seem like they will be nice people. The bathrooms in the rooms are a nice size. It is just a studio that has a big picture window. We have a good visit there. They have different entertainers come in. They do exercise aerobics in their chairs and different things like that.

December 05, 2014

They had activities, but there were a number of people in the living room lounge area; some were conversing, some were watching TV, and some were just kind of sitting. The rooms were fine. The staff was friendly.

August 11, 2013

By Joyfull1

This was a facility that was so much like home until I could've stayed there myself!! I am looking for a place for my 81-yr old parents and this facility fits their needs perfectly! The staff was so very nice, and the woman in charge was simply delightful and quite informed. It was extremely clean, welcoming and very home-like -- homey! It is surely a top consideration for my sister and I before we commit to anyone else. We both enjoyed the tour, interaction with both residents and staff members and the convenience/location.

June 25, 2013

By Dave\]

The staff and the rooms were nice. They only needed to improve on the carpets because there were a lot of stains in the carpet which I'm sure weren't dirt but to me it wasn't very appealing. But overall, I liked it.

Memory Care Reviews for Chestnut Hill Senior Living

Photos of Chestnut Hill Senior Living

Services and Amenities of Chestnut Hill Senior Living

• Companion Suites: No
  • Housing Extra: Shared Living

• Pets: Yes

About Chestnut Hill Senior Living

Chestnut Hill Senior Living is located in beautiful, rapidly growing Columbus, Ohio. We proudly provide assisted living and memory care services to our seniors, including all-day restaurant dining, health & wellness, transportation, a full calendar of events and entertainment, and more! Chestnut Hill is a lively, welcoming community where residents are free to pursue their interests and are enabled to grow and thrive in place.

We are dedicated to helping our residents maintain their independence by providing the care they need to continue their day uninterrupted. Need help getting dressed? Not a problem. Have trouble managing medication? Let us handle that. Worry about being alone if a crisis occurs? We're there 24/7. Our nursing team, along with our dedicated care partners, help our residents stay fit and healthy so they, and their families, enjoy the peace of mind they deserve.

Call today or fill out our contact form below for more information on senior living opportunities at Chestnut Hill Senior Living!

Map of Chestnut Hill Senior Living