Chestnut Hill Senior Living

Reviews of Chestnut Hill Senior Living

Assisted Living Reviews for Chestnut Hill Senior Living

August 11, 2013

By Joyfull1

This was a facility that was so much like home until I could've stayed there myself!! I am looking for a place for my 81-yr old parents and this facility fits their needs perfectly! The staff was so very nice, and the woman in charge was simply delightful and quite informed. It was extremely clean, welcoming and very home-like -- homey! It is surely a top consideration for my sister and I before we commit to anyone else. We both enjoyed the tour, interaction with both residents and staff members and the convenience/location.

June 25, 2013

By Dave\]

The staff and the rooms were nice. They only needed to improve on the carpets because there were a lot of stains in the carpet which I'm sure weren't dirt but to me it wasn't very appealing. But overall, I liked it.

Photos of Chestnut Hill Senior Living

Services and Amenities of Chestnut Hill Senior Living

• Companion Suites: No
  • Housing Extra: Shared Living

• Pets: Yes

About Chestnut Hill Senior Living

Chestnut Hill Senior Living is located in beautiful, rapidly growing Columbus, Ohio. We proudly provide assisted living and memory care services to our seniors, including all-day restaurant dining, health & wellness, transportation, a full calendar of events and entertainment, and more! Chestnut Hill is a lively, welcoming community where residents are free to pursue their interests and are enabled to grow and thrive in place.

We are dedicated to helping our residents maintain their independence by providing the care they need to continue their day uninterrupted. Need help getting dressed? Not a problem. Have trouble managing medication? Let us handle that. Worry about being alone if a crisis occurs? We're there 24/7. Our nursing team, along with our dedicated care partners, help our residents stay fit and healthy so they, and their families, enjoy the peace of mind they deserve.

Call today or fill out our contact form below for more information on senior living opportunities at Chestnut Hill Senior Living!

Map of Chestnut Hill Senior Living