St. Augustine Towers

Reviews of St. Augustine Towers

Assisted Living Reviews for St. Augustine Towers

November 07, 2012

By soby618

The staff is always friendly and personable. The residents all seem happy and well taken care of, and during her three year stay, my aunt has never had any serious complaints. There is ample security, including guards, video surveillance, and electric doors. There is always staff on call, there to assist whenever needed. There have been a few occasions where the hallways did smell of urine. I spoke to the supervisor, and she was apologetic. On all four occasions, I would return a few days later, and the smell would be gone. The facility offers church, activities, and beautiful rooms. The area isn't choice, but this can be overlooked somewhat on account of the security on the premises.The facility is owned by catholic charities, but they don't try to push their religion on anyone, even though the only church services offered there are catholic. The facility is located on the 26 bus line, only minutes from a rapid station. There are several convenient stores int he area, as well as supermarkets, fast food restaurants etc.

October 13, 2012

By KH6459

I feel that the facility is able to accommodate everything that my grandmother needs. I give the staff there my complete trust and I know my grandmother enjoys her stay there.

February 29, 2012

By guava300

I have visited the facility several times during last year. I had an impression that the facility is understaffed .There was an unpleasant smell in corridors. The facility seemed to be dimly lit and it was very hot in the facility. There seemed to be not enough nursing staff to provide for the needs of the residents. Overall, though, the facility appeared to be reasonably clean and safe. The menu options provided for the resides were good, the cafeteria was clean and neat. There is a chapel at the facility and residents are offered a variety of daily activities such as bingo games, arts and crafts. There are a few restaurants, shops and a library located near this facility. The nursing staff and aides were friendly with the residents and visitors. Residents' rooms were reasonable clean and neat. They also regularly invite a barber and a hairdresser to provide haircuts and styling to residents.

Nursing Home Reviews for St. Augustine Towers

Services and Amenities of St. Augustine Towers

• Pets: All Pets

About St. Augustine Towers

St. Augustine Towers is a senior living provider in Cleveland, Ohio that offers residents Assisted Living and Nursing Homes. Contact St. Augustine Towers for more details on services and rates.

Map of St. Augustine Towers