Oak Hills Nursing And Rehab

Reviews of Oak Hills Nursing And Rehab

Nursing Home Reviews for Oak Hills Nursing And Rehab

January 22, 2017

By VinceL

I have been to this facility twice. When they accepted me I had Humana Medicare and Oak Hills was an out of network provider. I was aware of this but the Owner\Adminstrator informed me he would waive my out of pocket cost so that I could admit there and complete my rehab. I discharged home then ended up back in the hospital and at Oak Hills again. I was promised the same situation I regards to my out of pocket expenses as they stated "we waive this all the time". A month after my discharge the same man who promised to waive the fees started calling me trying to collect the funds. It became harassing in nature as I would have never come there had I known I had to pay or they would lie to me. I'm 81 year old and on a fixed income. They have now attempted to place a lien on my home and have turned me over to collections. I wouldn't take the word of anyone who works there as they tell you what they want to hear to bill your insurance.

January 17, 2017

By sunshine450

This facility is wonderful! The building is beautiful and the staff truly do care! My family member has been residing here for a while now and even though we have been happy with the facility, I am seeing even better improvements recently. I have even watched the staff learn a new language to better communicate with patients. The patients are very happy there and from what I've seen so are the staff. They seem to enjoy coming to work. If you're looking for a short or long term facility for a loved one they definitely need to be one to look at!

February 19, 2013

By D family

Our mother was a resident at Oak Hills Pavilion and we were very happy with the care that she received there. The staff was very kind and compassionate and did an excellent job. The therapy dept. also provided her with great care. Overall they exceeded our expectations and our family would recommend Oak Hills Nursing and Rehab.

January 24, 2012

By bluey4u

My family member received great care from Oak HIlls. The therapy department is state of the art and got out loved one home quickly and safely. Thanks to all the staff at Oak Hills.

Services and Amenities of Oak Hills Nursing And Rehab

• Overall:
  • Date Certified: 08/01/2019

About Oak Hills Nursing And Rehab

Oak Hills Nursing And Rehab is a senior living provider in Cincinnati, Ohio that offers residents Nursing Homes. Contact Oak Hills Nursing And Rehab for more details on services and rates.

Map of Oak Hills Nursing And Rehab