New England Club

Offers Independent Living

8135 Beechmont Ave, Cincinnati, OH 45255
New England Club (800) 385-2527
PROMOTION! 30 days

Move-in by March 31st and receive $500 off your first 3 months. Applies to April, May, and June rent. Ask for details when you tour.

Reviews of New England Club

Independent Living Reviews for New England Club

May 10, 2016

By Dennis40

New England seemed to be older, but it was still pretty nice, and it was in a pretty good area. The rooms were pretty decent. I think they have an exercise room. The staff who showed me around was nice. They invited me a couple of times for veteran’s dinner, but I never made it there yet for that.

November 29, 2015

By Anonymous daughter3

New England was nice. The rooms were nice and in good condition. They had a workout room and a barbershop.

November 24, 2015

By anonymous115976350

The dining area in New England Club looks very nice. The staff is fine. The facility is well maintained.

July 20, 2015

By Barb29

New England Club was a very nice facility. The people there were very nice. I saw their dining area. It was very nice and very clean. The rooms were great. I was impressed that it was pretty updated, and everything was very nice. It was secured, but the I didn't see anything outstanding about it.

January 21, 2015

By Brenda103241950

This facility allows seniors to stay in same apartment when they need more assisted care. This is really important because seniors do not like change. Also, if they improve and no longer need care, those expenses go way and they return to independent living.

June 26, 2013

New England Club is a great place. The staff is great. The food is great.

November 20, 2012

By lkb

My mother and I visited the facility within the last six months as my mother was contemplating a move to the area from Florida. We found the grounds to be very beautiful. We felt the facility was too large and that the residents we saw were much more physically disabled than my 89 year old mother is. The price is costly compared to other facilities that we have visited. I think the primary reason is that you can visit other facilities throughout the United States that are somehow connected with the New England Club. However, my mother and I would suppose most of the residents would not and do not take advantage of this costly option.

August 28, 2012

By JohnCarter

I would have to say that, for this area, the New England Club is probably the best place you could put a loved one. Understandably, a facility with stellar performance such as this is quite expensive. I am just happy that I don't have to worry about my mother on a day to day basis, as I know she is very well taken care of. I never have to worry about her day to day things, as the New England Club takes care of all that. She is quite happy there, and it's nice that I can just go and visit with the kids without having to deal with the hassle of a front desk receptionist and having to sign in, provide identification of who I am, and things like that. Everything is taken care of for her there, and she seems to be quite happy with it. I would highly recommend, if you can afford it, the New England Club for a family member that might need some type of assisted living. They are, by far, in my opinion the absolute best in the area.

May 31, 2012

By bobgoblin

The atmosphere is very nice. The food was much better thank I thought it would be. Residence seemed able to thrive in a community of their peers

May 30, 2012

By Claire1

I really enjoyed the friendliness of the staff. The staff were older as well and lived right there with my grandfather, enjoying the same amenities and going through the same community issues he went through. Other individuals in the community were similar to my grandfather in terms of age and background. Many were well educated and he enjoyed their company a great deal. He especially liked being able to play euchre, sing hymns, and talk politics with members of the community. The main downside of the facilities, which were beautiful and had a lake, surrounded by trees, were that they were a bit smelly. When walking in to the community and to the right, you would be inundated by an old urine smell that was very unpleasant. One other problem with the community is that many individuals turn up the volume on their tvs too loud, which disturbs other well-hearing residents. On the whole, I'd recommend this community to another person looking for an assisted living or similar sort of residence.

February 28, 2011

By stephaniemenkus

My mother has been a resident for some time.. She rather enjoys her time.. But lately she has been complaining about three different caregivers that work there... Tosha H, stephanie B, and nicole Z. I do not and have not had the displeasure of meeting these girls but from what my mother has told me they are anything but nice.. The service is wonderful.. My only complaint is the caregivers.. If they cannot be nice and appreciate their job and the fact that they actually have one then they should find another place of employment.

Hello, we are sorry you mother was not satisfied with her caregivers. New England Club is an independent living community and all health acre and aide is provided through a third party company. We hope you mother found new caregivers that she loves!

Questions about New England Club

Describe the overall population of independent living residents at New England Club. What is their average age? What are their favorite things to do?

The average age of New England Club residents is 79. Our residents are a thriving group of independent living seniors who especially love participating in our Total Brain Health program and live concerts. They also enjoy our weekly outings to destinations like shopping, dining, casinos, and more.

What places are nearby for independent living residents to enjoy?

When residents aren’t participating in onsite fitness opportunities, many like to attend water aerobics at the YMCA. The local senior center is also a popular destination.

What are some recent off-site events that the community activity director at New England Club has organized?

Recent off-campus events include trips to the Newport Aquarium, Krohn Conservatory, the Apollo 11 exhibit, and the Cincinnati Aviation Heritage Society Museum.

What transportation services does New England Club offer to independent living residents?

New England Club retirement community offers unlimited scheduled transportation with a shuttle as well as a private car. The shuttle drives residents to shopping at two different shopping malls, on Mondays and Fridays, in the morning and afternoon. Residents are transported to doctor appointments and errands Tuesdays, Wednesdays, and Thursdays.

What makes the chef or dining program at New England Club exceptional? What kind of menu can independent living residents expect?

Our award-winning chef has been with us for 15 years. Residents love the variety of our menus with three entree choices for breakfast, four choices for lunch, and three choices for dinner. We also offer an “always available” menu. New England Club frequently provides entertainment during dinner.

What common areas are available for independent living residents?

Common areas at New England Club independent living community include a game room with a bar and popcorn machine, lobby with large screen televisions, bistro with a piano, fitness center, chapel, theater room, billiards room, private dining room, lounge, and activities room.

What safety features or security measures does New England Club offer to independent living residents?

All residents at the New England Club have GreatCall emergency response devices.

If New England Club accepts dogs or cats, what indoor/outdoor areas can they enjoy?

The New England Club senior living community is very pet friendly. Dogs love walking with their owners through our 18-acre campus that includes a quarter mile walking path.

Does New England Club work with an agency or registry to provide nursing and medical assistance as needed?

We have two home health care companies onsite at The New England Club with short and long-term visits available. Several residents use visiting physicians and certified nurse practitioner services for well checks, so they needn’t leave campus for doctor appointments.

Costs for New England Club

Photos of New England Club

Services and Amenities of New England Club

• Housing Extra: Handicap Barrier Free Units Available, Individual Climate Control, Safety Rails In Bathroom, Telephone Hookup

• Dining Extra: Private Dining Room, Resident Kitchen

• Hiking Trails
  • Features Extra: Laundry Room For Use, Chapel, Library, Locked Mailboxes, Elevator, Storage Space

• Technology Extra: Wi Fi In Common Areas

• Activities Extra: Billiard Lounge, Game Room, Activity Room

• Pets: Most Pets Allowed

About New England Club

New England Club is located in Cincinnati, OH, providing a vibrant backdrop for your new life as a valued member of our caring community.

So come to New England Club for a visit...and stay!

Map of New England Club