Carriage Court of Kenwood

Reviews of Carriage Court of Kenwood

Assisted Living Reviews for Carriage Court of Kenwood

September 25, 2016

By bohill1107

Really great facility very nice and helpful staff

August 22, 2016

By Kirk425761

Carriage Court of Kenwood was a little too institutionalized for us, but I liked the location. It seemed full. There were a lot of people out and about, which I guess is a good thing, but it was a little chaotic when we first walked in. There was a woman playing the piano, and that was kind of cool. There were no patios. It looked more like a dorm or an apartment building than a home. They had a reading room with a few books in it, but I wouldn't call it a library per se. It was fairly clean. It wasn't quite as comfortable because the hallways were narrower and the entryways weren't as recessed.

May 10, 2016

By Kathleen123889650

Carriage Court of Kenwood was OK, but I did not like it as much as other places I saw. The staff was great, but the rooms were not because they looked like hospital rooms.

November 08, 2015

The assisted-living section at Carriage Court was clean. The staff was very friendly, and they looked happy. It had nice, bright colors; very uplifting. It was absolutely beautiful, and the rooms looked spacious. The location is very convenient.

August 09, 2015

Carriage Court was top notch. It was 5 stars. I would recommend it. It was an excellent facility. I thought the rooms were nice. They had a lot of activities. The food was excellent. The staff that assisted my visit was very helpful.

August 03, 2012

By fabstar

I know several people that live at Carriage Court of Kenwood and absolutely love it! They are well cared for and loved. The activities are well planned and cover a varity of interests. They have a family night every month and it is amazing the amount of work they put into it and the turn out is awesome...I have attended it several times. My friends mother has been there for 4 years and wouldn't live anywhere else. You will have issues anywhere you go but the staff is open to hear your concerns and will find solutions. When my parents are in need of assisted living, it will be at Carriage Court of Kenwood.

Memory Care Reviews for Carriage Court of Kenwood

• Occupational Therapy

• Licenses: RCF
  • State Licenses: #1869R

About Carriage Court of Kenwood

Senior assisted living at Carriage Court of Kenwood offers residents the best of both worlds. All benefits of our senior living community are combined with a full spectrum of senior care services to create a premier senior assisted living community. Residents enjoy beautiful surroundings, on-site amenities and social programs alongside continual on-call medical care.

At Carriage Court of Kenwood, we adhere to state-of-the-art standards of senior assisted living while providing a special touch. Our residents receive personal and comprehensive care and are consistently treated with the dignity and respect they deserve. Whether our residents need help with day-to-day activities, getting to appointments, or medication management, our caregivers kindly and competently meet those needs.

Our assisted living community in Cincinnati has been purposefully designed to provide you or your loved one with a nurturing, comfortable, home-like environment that is attractive and easy to navigate. We foster community and family by hosting many activities and events each month. Residents are encouraged to participate in as many pursuits and outings as they like, appropriate to their ability. No matter what, everyone is treated as an individual person with unique needs.

At Carriage Court of Kenwood, our residents live life to its fullest as they age in place.

Assisted Living Amenities

• Personalized Care Plans
  • 24-hour Staffing
  • Emergency Response System
  • Scheduled transportation to local shopping and medical appointments
  • Award winning Wellness Everyday™ programs, provided 7 days a week
  • Dining for Wellness™ - educational and wellness program
  • Brain Health University™
  • Beauty and Barber Shop
  • Housekeeping and maintenance service
  • All utilities and basic cable included
  • Individually controlled heat and central air
  • Fresh, seasonal cuisine prepared by the dining service team

Conveniently located near I-71 across from Jewish Hospital and within close proximity to Kenwood Town Centre as well as numerous restaurants.

Map of Carriage Court of Kenwood