Arden Courts of Anderson Twp.

Offers Memory Care

6870 Clough Pike, Cincinnati, OH 45244
Arden Courts of Anderson Twp. (800) 385-2527

Reviews of Arden Courts of Anderson Twp.

Memory Care Reviews for Arden Courts of Anderson Twp.

July 06, 2015

By Peggy110107950

Arden Courts of Anderson is strictly an Alzheimer's unit, and that's what I wanted for my father-in-law. We chose this facility because we just felt like it was a good fit for him because he has Alzheimer's, they can keep him there until end of life, and it was more like a home-setting. The room is very clean. The room is equipped with a bed, a dresser, a chair, and a half bath. Then they provide all the lines and towels. He has a closet for his stuff. The dining room is more like a home. The home is divided into quadrants, and each quadrant has their own dining room and living room. The dining room is not really formal; it seems more like a kitchen. They have a lot of activities. I didn't get to observe anym but it is all centered around for people with Alzheimer's, so they do try to get my father-in-law involved. I am happy with everything. I don't have any issues. They were very extremely helpful. We were kind of in a hurry to find a location, and there was going to be a waiting list. They contacted the other people on the waiting list. Truthfully, he got in the day after I visited, so they did everything to help facilitate that.

November 30, 2014

By LovelyLady23

Arden Courts was a good place for my mother to live. It was a good environment -- very nice and clean. The staff and the services were good. If I’d ask them something, they would tell me. They were very caring toward the patients. The rooms looked fine, and the menu looked good to me.

November 27, 2013

By Doris17

Arden Courts was the next facility near to my house. The staff was very nice. The room was satisfactory. However, I ruled it out because I didn't like fact that the food was brought in. To me it would be like meals on wheels. If they could prepare the food fresh daily in the facility, I thought that would be a plus. However, they didn't have a kitchen adequate to do that. I also didn't think it was quite as clean as the one where my husband was in. They had activities and they were doing arts and crafts when I was there.
See all Memory Care reviews (7) See fewer reviews

Photos of Arden Courts of Anderson Twp.

About Arden Courts of Anderson Twp.

Memory care is all we do.

Arden Courts offers dedicated Alzheimer's and dementia care in a safe and secure environment. We take time to learn about each resident's life story and preferences so that we can focus on providing the personalized memory care your loved one deserves.

Our staff is specially trained in the latest Alzheimer's and dementia caregiving techniques for many types of dementia including:

• Alzheimer's disease
  • Frontotemporal dementia
  • Lewy Body dementia
  • Combination of dementia diagnoses
  • Parkinson's disease dementia
  • Pick's disease
  • Vascular dementia

We also care for residents who wander and who display sundowning behaviors.

Our structured programs and personalized assistance help each Arden Courts resident maintain their highest level of independence and promotes their sense of well being.

Arden Courts is an intimate and comfortable community with delightful home-like settings, socializing areas, dining and entertainment, and easy access for residents with limited mobility. Our enclosed landscaped courtyard areas and 1/4 mile of walking paths are perfect for residents to socialize, exercise and garden while being safe and secure.

Our all-inclusive monthly fee simplifies budgeting throughout the disease process.

Call to arrange for your personalized tour of Arden Courts and see for yourself the difference experience makes at Arden Courts.

We know. We understand. We can help.

Map of Arden Courts of Anderson Twp.

Arden Courts of Anderson Twp.