Anderson Nursing & Rehabilitation

Reviews of Anderson Nursing & Rehabilitation

Nursing Home Reviews for Anderson Nursing & Rehabilitation

October 31, 2017

By Terry

Anderson Nursing and Rehabilitation looks fine. I like the place. My mom has been there for six weeks now. She is in a semi-private room; I like that. The nurses are very good. They give her a bath, they cut her fingernails, and they paint her nails. They have movies and they have a beauty parlor. The food is good. The dining area is open and looks fine.

August 16, 2017

By Tamara, daughter

My Mother had been in another nursing home and she said she would not go back to that one! She would want to go to The Anderson next time. She loved it and her children loved the way the rooms are set up. It is like having a private room to yourself; you do share a bathroom. All the staff are so friendly and helpful from the minute you walk in the door. I can't remember all the names but from Admitting, Financial, answering the phone, Maintenance, Cleaning, Laundry, everyone I talked to was nice and helpful. The Nurses and Aides were always nice and always had time for my questions. The house Doctor was very nice and took great care of my mother, was very hands on! The Anderson was always very clean. Grace Hospice was very good with my Mother and very attentive to my family. The Chaplain visited my Mother and was very nice and caring. I would gladly go here myself if needed. They took good care of my Mother when she was there.

November 15, 2016

By Anderson-family

My mother has been a resident at The Anderson for several years. We are very pleased with her care and her health has improved as a result of the care. They monitor her chronic conditions at least daily and identify and correct issues before they become a big problem. They also see that she takes the right amount of medicine and on the proper schedule. The staff is friendly and helpful. Mom likes the staff. The staff know her by name and she knows them by name. Staff turnover seems medium to low. There is a place on-site to have hair cut/fixed for a small charge. They have bingo, guest music, holiday events and other activities for the patients. Mom has more social interaction than she did living on her own and it has been good for her. There are also common areas to watch TV in a group, play a board game etc. They have large fish tanks and birds in cages; these give the place a pleasant feel. Most rooms are double rooms, but are set up so each person has some privacy. Patients can have pictures and other items hung on the walls to make the rooms feel more like a home. Patients can control the temperature in their rooms. Each room has a bathroom shared by the two room-mates. Each person has a basic TV and family's can bring in upgraded TV if desired. They have cable TV and seem to get about 40 channels. Costs about $22/month for phone and cable. Mom's only complaint is the food is not very good. Breakfast is good, but lunch and dinner are not as good. Mom is a bit of a picky eater and I'm sure that has some influence on her not liking the food. The staff will bring patients favorite items. Patients can also have small refrigerators in their rooms and family can bring in food from home, Visitors are always welcome and it is comfortable for visitors. Family can sign patients out to attend family function etc.

June 27, 2013

The staff is great. They really cater to everyone at the Anderson. It's very personalized care. It's very good.

April 11, 2011

By Concerned Family Memeber

Friend or relative of resident

CAUTION! Horrible experience when my 83 year old father was permitted to elope 3 times in one day. Please check with the Ohio Department of Health before entrusing the care of your loved one to a nursing home.This facility was cited for failure to do an assessment, failure to have a care plan, and failure to provide adequate supervision.

About Anderson Nursing & Rehabilitation

Anderson Nursing & Rehabilitation is a senior living provider in Cincinnati, Ohio that offers residents Nursing Homes and Nursing Homes. Contact Anderson Nursing & Rehabilitation for more details on services and rates.

Map of Anderson Nursing & Rehabilitation