Windsor House at Champion

Reviews of Windsor House at Champion

Nursing Home Reviews for Windsor House at Champion

May 17, 2016

By MarthaWLHUH

Windsor House was clean, and the staff was very accommodating. I talked with the residents, and they all seemed to be happy and content. They had three different room sizes that were all very ample. It’s a more sociable place.

June 30, 2014

By Robert41757050

Windsor House was brand new and built in 2012. It’s a very nice facility. The rooms are spacious. There were three levels of rooms. The smallest one was very adequate, and the largest one was like a coliseum, made probably for a couple. There’s a lot of closet space, and you’ve got a refrigerator, microwave, and a TV. They’ve got two or three doctors that come on-site, as well as a podiatrist and a 24/7 LPN on staff. They have everything we thought we needed in a place to put my mother.

August 14, 2012

By SusanGenaro

I was warmly welcomed by the Admissions Director, who gave me a tour of this location of Windsor House. The Windsor House locations are on the top of our list to refer our clients to because of the cleanliness, and the "at home" atmosphere. The residents can bring items from their previous home to make their new home comfortable. They also have an Alzheimer's wing, where the residents are able to walk & walk & walk if they choose to. This location is another great resource for rehabilitating & physical therapy after surgery or a fall, as well. The location is convenient to many surrounding communities, and residents of Warren.

Services and Amenities of Windsor House at Champion

• Overall:
  • Date Certified: 09/01/2020

About Windsor House at Champion

Windsor House at Champion is a senior living provider in champion, Ohio that offers residents Nursing Homes. Contact Windsor House at Champion for more details on services and rates.

Map of Windsor House at Champion