Rehab Pavilion At The Weils

Reviews of Rehab Pavilion At The Weils

Assisted Living Reviews for Rehab Pavilion At The Weils

May 18, 2011

By baxter256

Friend or relative of resident

I was employed at the Weils Assisted Living facility for several years as a dietary server and my grandmother was a resident there. I saw the residents and staff for all meals and interacted with most of the employees outside of work. I honestly have to say that the Weils hires a tremendously caring staff. All the nurses and caregivers are rigorously qualified and upbeat about their daily work life. The kitchen staff is as accomodating as possible. One should know that they adhere to Kosher law, but work outside diet restrictions for others not wishing to participate. I often helped many of the residents with changing their clocks, delivering to-go meals, or walking with them back to their rooms and the accomodations are certainly what they pay for: lovely apartment style homes with all-inclusive ammenities. They have a nightly movie, musicians nearly every week, beauty salon services, daily exercise sessions, and a personable staff. I understand perhaps more than anyone that there is always a cost issue, but the Weils certainly seems to work to balance the high cost. It was difficult for my family to place my grandmother somewhere, but I was happy knowing exactly where and whom it was with.

About Rehab Pavilion At The Weils

Rehab Pavilion At The Weils is a senior living provider in Chagrin Falls, Ohio that offers residents Assisted Living and Nursing Homes. Contact Rehab Pavilion At The Weils for more details on services and rates.

Map of Rehab Pavilion At The Weils