Altercare Of Canal Winchester Post-Acute Rc

Reviews of Altercare Of Canal Winchester Post-Acute Rc

Nursing Home Reviews for Altercare Of Canal Winchester Post-Acute Rc

March 14, 2014

By marshaj

My mother came here for rehab after being in the hospital. The physical therapy seemed adequate. One of aides gave her problems about having to use the restroom so often(she was taking lasix) We also found a bag with clothing that had urine on them in her closet. An aide started to fall and either grabbed her leg or the sheet. We got two stories on what happened and this caused a very large and painful skin tear on her leg. It then got infected. It has caused her needless pain and medical bills ever since. They also refused to pay the er bill when we took her in to have it looked at after it became infected. Do not recommend!

October 09, 2013

By Donna42

My mother was in Altercare for rehab after her surgery. We liked it there. It was like a private room but you shared a bath with one person. Mother liked it there and would have liked to go in long-term care there. We had her name in a waiting list but they said it would be a long time before she would ever move up on the waiting list. I couldn't wait and I needed a place immediately. The staff there was wonderful. I got along with all of them. They had a lot of activities going on and mother and I took part in some of them while she was at her physical therapy there. The physical therapy was great and she was very pleased with that. They need to extend and have more rooms for the long-term care.

December 18, 2012

By Karen Gayle Stout

My mother was admitted to Altercare as an Acute Post-Surgical Rehab patient, following a fall in her home that resulted in a hip fracture. She had recently been diagnosed with probable Alzheimer's Disease, and although she tried at first to do the physical therapy to recover her physical strength, it became evident that her mental deterioration was going to prevent her from ever living independently again. The behind-the-scenes technical processes involved in transitioning Mom to a Long-Term Care patient receiving Medicaid were lengthy, confusing, exhausting, frustrating, and maddening...for ME. I am grateful that Mom never knew a moment of the difficulty I was dealing with, thanks to the wonderfully upbeat and affectionate staff at Altercare. Every person who has had a hand in caring for my Mom has been gracious, compassionate, patient, respectful, and gentle with her. We have been richly blessed to have had things work out for Mom the way they have. She couldn't be in a more friendly, warm, safe, and welcoming homelike environment for her 24-hour-a-day care that she now needs.

Services and Amenities of Altercare Of Canal Winchester Post-Acute Rc

• Overall:
  • Date Certified: 08/01/2019

About Altercare Of Canal Winchester Post-Acute Rc

Altercare Of Canal Winchester Post-Acute Rc is a senior living provider in Canal Winchester, Ohio that offers residents Nursing Homes. Contact Altercare Of Canal Winchester Post-Acute Rc for more details on services and rates.

Map of Altercare Of Canal Winchester Post-Acute Rc