Brookdale Bowling Green

Brookdale Bowling Green (844) 325-8230

Reviews of Brookdale Bowling Green

Assisted Living Reviews for Brookdale Bowling Green

October 18, 2013

My parents are both in this community. One of them is in the memory unit and one is in the assisted living. Most of the residents like the staff, which means the staff pay attention to them. That says it all.

September 19, 2012

By jenf0423

The first thing that I thought when I stepped into the facility was wow! It looks more like a home than an assisted living place. I felt very comfortable with my grand mother being there. The furnishings were nice and clean. There was no medicine smell in the place. There was ample security so I knew she would be safe. The staff was friendly. I would recommend this establishment to any friends or family. The grounds were nice too. There were many activities that my loved one could get involved with as well. All in all, a very nice place.

July 23, 2012

By Ken2

We chose this facility for my mom who has dementia. The people there were very caring. They recommend their resident to do daily activities and they provide a safe place them. They provide special care to their patients. Everyone was well taken care of. My mom was happy with it, and I'm happy seeing her happy.

July 05, 2012

By c.a.v2000

Where to start well when you first drive up to the facility it looks beautiful the building design is great.the lawn is well manicured,and all the trees are perfectly manicured as well.So right off the bat when you pull it is very welcoming which is great.Then once you enter the facilities it is nice and clean well designed. my grandma loves the place it has a very good dining area her room is spaciest and comfortable.Everyone that lives there is kind well at least the people we have met are nice.The staff is very kind and pleasant whenever you she needs help they are fast and try there best to help to her satisfaction.the only negative that comes to mind is that last summer there was problem with my grandmas air conditioning and it took longer then we would have liked to get the problem resolved.But on the positive side they where vary apologetic and did there best to make it up to her.So in closing I feel this facility is great and I would recommend it to anyone looking for a good assisted living facility.

Photos of Brookdale Bowling Green

• Financial Aid

• Pets: All Pets Allowed

• Licenses: OH

About Brookdale Bowling Green

Brookdale Bowling Green provides assisted living residents with lifestyles, housing, and services in comfortable surroundings combined with exceptional amenities, programs, and care. Through Brookdale's signature Personalized Assisted Living, we customize our care offerings for the individual. This allows each resident at our community the freedom and opportunity to make choices that will ease their lifestyle transitions. Residents enjoy life with the support they need, coupled with the appropriate accommodations as their needs change.

We promise Respect for Individual Preferences by offering personalized care needs and providing an atmosphere that encourages each assisted living resident to live in health and longevity. We also offer special housing and care options for those who require assistance with the activities of daily living such as dressing, bathing and dispensing of medications. We offer graduated levels of care based upon the individual need of residents, as determined by our continual assessment process. We are dedicated to enriching the lives of residents every day with signature services for those who value their freedom and independence, but desire or need services providing them with the highest level of quality, care, and value.

Map of Brookdale Bowling Green