Generations Senior Living Berea

Offers Assisted Living, Independent Living, Nursing Homes, Home Care, and Hospice

2 Berea Commons, Suite 1, Berea, OH 44017
Generations Senior Living Berea (844) 334-3818

Reviews of Generations Senior Living Berea

Assisted Living Reviews for Generations Senior Living Berea

August 21, 2017

By Wendy

We kind of liked Berea Lake Towers and put down a deposit, but after thinking about it, the place seemed so huge and it didn't seem to be as warm and inviting. I was worried that my parents would be lost in the location. The rooms were very nice, but they were not close to an elevator or to the dining room. What I did like about them is they do have options for specialized diets. The place is very clean and the people seemed happy. Maybe part of that is because they have a Happy Hour, which is interesting because you can get a drink every day.

July 17, 2017

By Carol

Berea Lake Towers was gorgeous. They had very nicely updated rooms, and everything in the kitchen was very well kept or brand new. They offered lots of different activities and good food. There's a monthly schedule of activities. It was very nice. The staff member who assisted me was very informative; I liked her a lot.

January 31, 2017

By Laura Hayes

My Mom was a resident at Berea Lake Towers for three years. Not only did she love everyone there, but my sisters and I were so happy with the entire community there at BLT, as many residents and families call it! My mom was very independent, yet my sisters and I had the peace of mind that she was cared for and cared-about throughout the day, when we were not able to be there. The numerous activities and planned events were always a highlight, especially the weekly happy hour!!! She always looked forward to the singing, dancing, and fellowship that this provided. Thank you Berea Lake Towers, and remarkable staff, for making those senior years for my mom so wonderful.

May 20, 2014

My uncle lives at Berea Lake Towers. It is cheap, and the people are very good. He loves the food, homemade from scratch. He has a bedroom and a living room. The rooms are the biggest ones that I found for the price. I'm very happy with them. They're clean, and it's great.

February 28, 2014

By Frank20

We chose Berea Lake Towers because of the size of the rooms, the cleanliness, and the staff is very friendly. I used to live in Berea for 13 years so I know the place well. Overall, I feel like I'm at home. The facility is very beautiful. The room is very spacious. Their dining room is beautiful and the food is excellent. I just got in here so I have not yet participated in their activities, but they do have different things going on here. They do have entertainment and I am enjoying that. I like that the residents here are very friendly.

About Generations Senior Living Berea

Generations Senior Living Berea is a senior living provider in Berea, Ohio that offers residents Assisted Living, Assisted Living, Independent Living, Nursing Homes, Home Care, Home Care, and Hospice. Contact Generations Senior Living Berea for more details on services and rates.

Map of Generations Senior Living Berea