Generations Senior Living Berea

Generations Senior Living Berea (800) 385-2527

Reviews of Generations Senior Living Berea

Assisted Living Reviews for Generations Senior Living Berea

May 20, 2014

My uncle lives at Berea Lake Towers. It is cheap, and the people are very good. He loves the food, homemade from scratch. He has a bedroom and a living room. The rooms are the biggest ones that I found for the price. I'm very happy with them. They're clean, and it's great.

February 28, 2014

By Frank20

We chose Berea Lake Towers because of the size of the rooms, the cleanliness, and the staff is very friendly. I used to live in Berea for 13 years so I know the place well. Overall, I feel like I'm at home. The facility is very beautiful. The room is very spacious. Their dining room is beautiful and the food is excellent. I just got in here so I have not yet participated in their activities, but they do have different things going on here. They do have entertainment and I am enjoying that. I like that the residents here are very friendly.

Services and Amenities of Generations Senior Living Berea

• Ownership Type: Proprietary Other
  • Date Certified: 03/24/2015

About Generations Senior Living Berea

Generations Senior Living Berea is a senior living provider in Berea, Ohio that offers residents Assisted Living, Independent Living, and Nursing Homes. Contact Generations Senior Living Berea for more details on services and rates.

Map of Generations Senior Living Berea