Trinity Community

Independent Living Reviews for Trinity Community

Nursing Home Reviews for Trinity Community

February 11, 2017

By mel me

The tour only includes the nice rooms. Mold is growing on a/c / heat unit. Rooms are dusty and not cleaned. Walls are marked up. People are unfriendly and not prepared for patient.

December 27, 2016

By Bill166006

We chose Trinity Community. It is a close, excellent facility, and she has friends there. As a matter of fact, we were very impressed with the staff. Her room is going to be a studio, and she will be able to bring her own stuff. They will provide a hospital bed, which she really needs.

October 12, 2016

By MStebner

My mom has been in Trinity Community for about a month now. I think they’re good. There are multiple buildings because they’re a full-tier service -- everything from independent living up through skilled nursing. Trinity offered services that none of the other groups could.

January 05, 2016

By Barry R

My mother stayed in Trinity rehab for one week in October. During that week" the nurses didn't explain to my mom how to order a sandwich or anything else that wasn't on the "standard" daily menu, they didn't tell her which days she was going to have therapy and couldn't provide a schedule to either me/her son or my mom. They said they tested my Mom for a UTI (and everything was OK), then found out the nurse never gave her one...I rate them 2 of 5 stars but was not happy with the level or competency of service and/or management. They also said they would submit a survey to me/my mom after she was discharged and they never did. They don't return phone calls when checking on the survey. Several members of the staff were very nice but they are badly in need of a floor manager or someone who call check on the patients total care and provide solutions to any issues identified.

April 12, 2015

By sandy sue

Very clean and very nice.

March 07, 2015

Trinity is a nice place. It just didn't have what we needed. It seemed more alive with things going on. The people are out and about and friendly. I don't know if the staff is knowledgeable, but they were friendly. There's a big difference there. The staff giving the tour is knowledgeable, but I don't know about the nursing staff. The rooms are very small. It depends on what you want, but they didn't have much available at the time. Our person would have been probably put in shared quarters, and we didn't want that. The residents there were inside exercising. The cleanliness of the place is OK. The place was acceptable, but they didn't have the rooms that we were looking for.

February 22, 2015

The staff at Trinity Community was nice; it just had an age into it that reminded me of a nursing home. People weren’t happy and they weren’t walking around; they were just sitting around individually not socializing. It looked depressing to me. They are accommodating, and there were studio apartments. It seemed to be clean, but it also seemed to be dated. They had a social room, but there was no one there. I think the security was fine.

September 27, 2013

By Joanna5

When we first got to the Trinity Community of Beavercreek, I thought it was a nice place. But my mother had fallen and received several minor injuries and never once did the staff checked on her. She is 93 years old. They didn't tell her how to get down to eat which is right around the corner. They didn't tell her anything. The only person that was terrific was the physical therapist and someone that works in the office. They were very good. I can't say that much about the rest of the staff.

Services and Amenities of Trinity Community

• Overall:
  • Ownership Type: Non Profit Church Related
  • Date Certified: 07/01/2019

About Trinity Community

Trinity Community is a senior living provider in Beavercreek, Ohio that offers residents Assisted Living, Independent Living, and Nursing Homes. Contact Trinity Community for more details on services and rates.

Map of Trinity Community