Brookdale Beavercreek

Reviews of Brookdale Beavercreek

Assisted Living Reviews for Brookdale Beavercreek

July 24, 2013

By not asked

We're quite pleased with Sterling House, it's convenient to us and my dad's happy. The staff is great. I noticed a room that needed repairs though. My dad is happy with the food so far.

June 29, 2013

By John Patrick Collons

It was a smaller facility, but I met the chef and I am very favourably impressed with the food

Photos of Brookdale Beavercreek

Services and Amenities of Brookdale Beavercreek

About Brookdale Beavercreek

Brookdale Beavercreek provides assisted living residents with lifestyles, housing, and services in comfortable surroundings combined with exceptional amenities, programs, and care. Through Brookdale's signature Personalized Assisted Living, we customize our care offerings for the individual. This allows each resident at our community the freedom and opportunity to make choices that will ease their lifestyle transitions. Residents enjoy life with the support they need, coupled with the appropriate accommodations as their needs change.

Map of Brookdale Beavercreek