Country Club Retirement Center - Ashtabula

Reviews of Country Club Retirement Center - Ashtabula

Assisted Living Reviews for Country Club Retirement Center - Ashtabula

June 05, 2011

By ZineHerd

Friend or relative of resident

My grandfather was a resident of this center. It was horrible. He was always dirty, and the people there were rude. I visited him once, and remember that he had the same socks on from the previous week. I asked the nurse why they had not changed his socks and she stated that since he was not active, there was no reason to. I asked them when the last time he took a bath was and they stated about a week ago. I asked why it was a whole week and they stated then that they give sponge baths, so he is clean. He is not active so no need to go overly with it. I was outraged. My grandfather was so miserable there, we moved him to a nicer, smaller place. I have told everyone of this. No one should be treated this way.

Services and Amenities of Country Club Retirement Center - Ashtabula

• Pets: All Pets

About Country Club Retirement Center - Ashtabula

Country Club Retirement Center - Ashtabula is a senior living provider in Ashtabula, Ohio that offers residents Assisted Living. Contact Country Club Retirement Center - Ashtabula for more details on services and rates.

Map of Country Club Retirement Center - Ashtabula