Altercare of Alliance Ctr For Rehab & Nc

Reviews of Altercare of Alliance Ctr For Rehab & Nc

Nursing Home Reviews for Altercare of Alliance Ctr For Rehab & Nc

June 16, 2016

By Marla031304

We have placed my father-in-law in Altercare of Alliance Center for Rehab & Nursing Care. They have a unit for dementia and keep the residents busy during the day with crafts and singing. The staff is prompt to come to us and getting him whatever it is he needs. He is using the staff physician at the facility. He gets all three meals there, too. I would recommend them for anyone who has a loved one with some dementia issues.

June 13, 2012

By blackcatlady

TERRIBLE PLACE.LOOKS NICE ON THE OUTSIDE AND IN,BUT THE CARE IS HORRIBLE.MY MOTHER SUFFERED WITH NEGLECT BEFORE PASSING AWAY HERE 3 MONTHS AGO.DO YOUR HOMEWORK ON THIS PLACE AND CHECK MEDICARE RATINGS.MANY VIOLATIONS.

February 16, 2012

By eagleswing

The exterior of the building is curb friendly with long sidewalks and lovely landscaping. The front entrance is inviting as a residential home, decorated with holiday decorations. The security of your loved one is assured as one must be buzzed in to enter the facility. Once inside you are greeted by a friendly employee asking where you would like to go. The hallways are decorated as one would decorate your own home.The nursing home is the cleanest home I have ever visited. There are no odors at all. A coffee bar is located at the end hallway with a pretty lounge area for residents to sit and visit with each other or their own visitors. The wall outside their room is adorned with a board that contains their photos and treasures to aid in their remembering their lives. The residents are impeccably dressed and manicured. Each day the residents have activities, such as vocal groups and such to keep them occupied. The staff are all very kind and loving. I would recommend this nursing home to anyone in need of their services.

Services and Amenities of Altercare of Alliance Ctr For Rehab & Nc

• Overall:
  • Date Certified: 10/01/2020

About Altercare of Alliance Ctr For Rehab & Nc

Altercare of Alliance Ctr For Rehab & Nc is a senior living provider in Alliance, Ohio that offers residents Nursing Homes. Contact Altercare of Alliance Ctr For Rehab & Nc for more details on services and rates.

Map of Altercare of Alliance Ctr For Rehab & Nc