7 Nursing Homes in Wausau, WI

Also serving communities of Merrill, Athens.

North Central Hlth Care

1100 Lake View Dr., Wausau, WI
SH: "My father is now at North Central Health Care. He has been there for two months now. It is good. The cleanliness and the maintenance are good, but it doesn't have the homey atmosphere and it is very expensive. My father's room isn't very a... (read more)

Marywood Conv Center

1821 N 4TH AVE, Wausau, WI

Wausau Manor

3107 Westhill Dr, Wausau, WI

Marshfield Clinic Comfort And Recovery Wausau

2727 Plaza Dr, Wausau, WI

Rennes Health And Rehab Center-Weston

4605 Valdres Springs Ct, Weston, WI
jamaica2012: "I want to Thank ALL the workers for the care you gave my mom Alice! During my visits I never saw a negative person or thing in the environment!! Very clean,friendly atmosphere! I will miss my mom and the visits at your home also! I a... (read more)

Kennedy Park Medical Rehab

6001 Alderson Street, Schofield, WI

Pride Tlc Therapy And Living Campus

7805 Birch St, Weston, WI
Get Pricing

Caring.com has been supporting families since 2007. Our free family advisor service has helped numerous families in the Wausau area find the nursing homes community that is right for them. Learn about how our team of family advisors can help you and your family at no cost by calling (855) 763-5743.

• See more than 1 reviews of nursing homes communities in the Wausau area from residents and their loved ones.
  • Browse our comprehensive directory of 7 nursing homes communities in the Wausau area for photos and information about amenities, costs and more.