Nursing Homes in Waukesha

17 Communities

Lindengrove Waukesha

425 N UNIVERSITY DR, Waukesha, WI
$$$$
Lindengrove Waukesha is an assisted living and nursing home facility in Waukesha, Wisconsin, located within walking distance of Lowell Park just a few miles from Waukesha Memorial Hospital. Residents enjoy keeping busy with bingo and live music while staying engaged with their community through trips to local attractions. A favorite amenity is the common room where seniors can socialize and play board games. In their reviews, visitors note that the staff create a warm, inviti... (read more)

Heartland Health Care Center - Pewaukee

N26 W23977 Watertown Rd, Waukesha, WI
1 review
Heartland Health Care Center-Pewaukee is an assisted living facility in Waukesha, Wisconsin. It’s located on Watertown Road close to I-94, a short drive from the Pewaukee River Parkway. Residents' family members praise the facility for meeting the requirements of special diets, like low sodium, and note that the staff is hardworking and professional. The community provides recreational activities, such as arts and crafts, for residents to enjoy and supervised group outings. T... (read more)

Kensington Care Center

1810 Kensington Dr, Waukesha, WI
$$$$
Residents come to us at challenging times in their lives, usually after an acute illness or an injury that requires hospitalization. Kensington Care & Rehab Center understands the significance of these changes and we are committed to delivering the best care in which our residents will experience pride and personal satisfaction and fulfillment. We provide short and long-term care and focused rehabilitation services. The care and service we provide is guided by our core val... (read more)

The Virginia Health & Rehabilitation Center

1451 Cleveland Avenue, Waukesha, WI
$$$$
The Virginia Health & Rehabilitation Center offers compassionate senior care in Waukesha, WI. We strive to create a home-like atmosphere where you and your loved ones can feel secure. Our warm, well-trained staff works closely with our residents to provide the utmost care and comfort. As part of the Five Star corporation, you can be sure that everyone at The Virginia Health & Rehabilitation Center shares the Five Star Values, and is committed to a high level of caring in all ... (read more)
yr

St. Camillus Assisted Living

10101 W. Wisconsin Ave, Wauwatosa, WI
$$$$
Caring101237650: "St. Camillus looks beautiful and very nice. The food is really good. It's not homemade food, but more restaurant style food. The physical therapy is perfectly wonderful. The food was wonderful, but I didn't see anybody smiling. There was one caregiver I really like, but I thought things were very business-like and kind of cold. I wasn't impressed with that. It is a beautiful place when you went into it. It looks very pretty. The physical therapy staff was outstanding, but I ... (read more)

Congregational Home

13900 W Burleigh Rd, Brookfield, WI
$$$$
Sharon: "My mother moved into Congregational Home. Our experience is pleasant, the staff is very nice, and my mother likes it there. If we have problems, they take care of it right away. They stop in to see her and they're very professional. All the people that we met there were very friendly and we liked the location. They have all kinds of stuff for the residents, they go on field trips, they have get-togethers, and they do yoga and all kinds of exercise things and so on. I like ho... (read more)

Lindengrove - Mukwonago

837 CTY RD NN E, Mukwonago, WI
1 review

Care Age of Brookfield

1755 N BARKER RD, Brookfield, WI
$$$$
Odanna: "Today I visited a member of our church who is doing "rehab" at Care Age. I found the staff harried and surly. The patient I was visiting need her Depends changed. Forty minutes later, even after I asked her nurse to send an aide to help, no one came to do it. I realize that places like this are understaffed and that the staff is poorly paid, but not even having a staff member acknowledge a basic physical need is unconscionable. I'd sooner die than be a resident at Care Age. ... (read more)

Lindengrove New Berlin

13755 W Fieldpointe Drive, New Berlin, WI
$$$$
darcee: "I was discharged from this facility today Feb. 27, 2019. I was also there two and a half years ago. I requested to return after an excellent experience at the earlier date. This place has deteriorated due to changing management. I saw my roommate fall out of her wheelchair and lay on the floor for 40 minutes before any of the staff responded to the call light. Average response time to a call light is 20 to 45 minute. There are some very caring and efficient employees working... (read more)

Brookfield Rehabilitation & Specialty Care Center

18740 West Bluemound Road, Brookfield, WI
$$$$
heavenlywit: "When Froedtert Hospital released my Dad on March 28th, they said he needed a primary physician in case additional PT is needed (looks to be the case). I took him to Froedtert/Medical College of WI health center in Waukesha today. The doctor actually cared, and was very thorough as the visit was an hour + (I'm lucky if I get 20 mins w/ my primary Dr). She prescribed med's for the swelling in Dad's legs/feet, and an antibiotic for the infection in his feet that he's had since ... (read more)

Caring.com has been supporting families since 2007. Our free family advisor service has helped numerous families in the Waukesha area find the nursing homes community that is right for them. Learn about how our team of family advisors can help you and your family at no cost by calling (855) 763-5743.

• See more than 7 reviews of nursing homes communities in the Waukesha area from residents and their loved ones.
  • Browse our comprehensive directory of 17 nursing homes communities in the Waukesha area for photos and information about amenities, costs and more.