Nursing Homes in Saint Croix County

8 Communities

American Heritage Care Center

425 Davis Street, Hammond, WI
$$$$
Vicki: "My dad was at American Heritage Care Center. Veterans paid for the whole bill. They were able to move him there. It seemed they never had enough help, but they were very good. They were excellent. Anything we wanted, they did. It was clean and friendly. We were happy with the place. The nurses were awesome. Everybody there was excellent. My dad needed lots of care when he got there. The place was older, but the food was good."

Baldwin Care Center

640 ELM ST, Baldwin, WI
$$$$
MJ: "Baldwin Care Center has church services, support, Bingo, and choir groups who come in and sing. The only thing they lack are volunteers, which is something I'd like to see. My dad is in a private room. Birch Haven, the assisted living portion was phenomenal and fabulous. They took care of my dad and they brought him to Bingo. It was only $150 a day, which included everything. My dad was there for three weeks. They have a caring staff, and they give family hugs and support. T... (read more)

The Deerfield

1127 W Eighth Street, New Richmond, WI

Christian Comm Home

1320 WISCONSIN ST, Hudson, WI
1 review
Caring73062250: "Very caring, brand new facility. "restaurant stlye" eating for residents. they order what they want. would highly recommend "

Glenhaven

1445 N Fourth St, New Richmond, WI

DEERFIELD CARE CENTER, LLC

575 HOSPITAL RD, New Richmond, WI
$$$$

Caring.com has been supporting families since 2007. Our free family advisor service has helped numerous families in the Saint Croix County area find the nursing homes community that is right for them. Learn about how our team of family advisors can help you and your family at no cost by calling (855) 763-5743.

• See more than 6 reviews of nursing homes communities in the Saint Croix County area from residents and their loved ones.
  • Browse our comprehensive directory of 8 nursing homes communities in the Saint Croix County area for photos and information about amenities, costs and more.