Nursing Homes in Richland County

2 Communities

Pine Valley Healthcare and Rehabilitation Center

25951 Circle View Drive, Richland Center, WI
$$$$
ordinary guy: "Pine Valley Manor staff were extremely conscientious. Even the nurses' assistants and the housekeeping people were extremely punctual, honest and cheerful. Sanitation and monitoring regimens were carefully and punctually followed. I think even people in serious decline with advanced dementia, etc. were well cared for. Physical therapy was very well managed - demanding, but not sadistic. Kind of reminded me of my high school coaches. Occupational therapy was a little less we... (read more)

Schmitt Woodland Hills

1400 W SEMINARY ST, Richland Center, WI
$$$$
1 review

Caring.com has been supporting families since 2007. Our free family advisor service has helped numerous families in the Richland County area find the nursing homes community that is right for them. Learn about how our team of family advisors can help you and your family at no cost by calling (855) 763-5743.

• See more than 2 reviews of nursing homes communities in the Richland County area from residents and their loved ones.
  • Browse our comprehensive directory of 2 nursing homes communities in the Richland County area for photos and information about amenities, costs and more.