Nursing Homes in Racine County

7 Communities

Burlington Rehab and Care Center

677 East State Street, Burlington, WI
$$$$
KK1971: "The facility took care of mom with love and caring. The staff there really care about the residents. The Administration was excellent. The therapy team worked so hard with mom. We thought she would be there permanently but they did such a great job, she was able to return home. "

Ridgewood Care Center

3205 WOOD RD, Racine, WI
1 review
Caring100305450: "We tried to get my mom into Ridgewood Care Center, but the facility where she is now wouldn't budge. The staff was fantastic. The food was good -- everything was good. She was comfortable there. They were very helpful and courteous. They answered every question I had about my mom, and they took care of her very well. The rooms were nice. They had their own TV and stuff. Nice dining room, and they had birds in the sitting room; it was a gorgeous place. When I did go down ther... (read more)

Oak Ridge Care Center

1400 8TH AVE, Union Grove, WI
$$$$
chris2larsen: "The staff seemed very caring. There are daily activities for the residents and I like that it is a privately run facility."

Lincoln Village Conv Center

1700 C A BECKER DR, Racine, WI
$$$$
Thomas75989661: "Right now my mother is at Lincoln Village – a skilled nursing facility. Mom was taken there directly from the hospital where she had surgery. We go there every day to see how she is doing. They keep the facility nice and clean and you can have either a private or a semi-private room. The food has been good. She needs to have special pureed foods and they have been doing that very well for her. Everybody is very pleasant, but it takes a little bit of a time when she rings a b... (read more)

Becker Shoop Center

6101 16TH ST, Racine, WI
$$$$
juliejewelzclayton: "This place is terrible. My grandmother is staying here and they treat her like crap. They don't take her to any of her appointments. She passed out and they waited 6 days to take her to the emergency room. They won't let any of her family see her and she's living out the rest of her days there basically. She has cancer and her family is stuck wondering if we will ever see her again. Her church friends can see her, but not family? It's stupid. Do not reside here. "

Wheaton Franciscan Hc - Lakeshore Manor

1320 WISCONSIN AVE, Racine, WI

Wi Veterans Home-boland Hall

21425 E SPRING ST, Union Grove, WI
$$$$

Caring.com has been supporting families since 2007. Our free family advisor service has helped numerous families in the Racine County area find the nursing homes community that is right for them. Learn about how our team of family advisors can help you and your family at no cost by calling (855) 763-5743.

• See more than 17 reviews of nursing homes communities in the Racine County area from residents and their loved ones.
  • Browse our comprehensive directory of 7 nursing homes communities in the Racine County area for photos and information about amenities, costs and more.