Nursing Homes in Ozaukee County

12600 N. Port Washington Road, Mequon, WI

Heritage Nur Rehab Center

1119 N WISCONSIN ST, Port Washington, WI
1 review
Audrey14: "My husband was at the Heritage Nursing and Rehab Center for six weeks, and I can't say enough about them. They were very, very good to him. We were going there for therapy to get him to walk, and to get his throat muscles back so that he could eat. He was on a feeding tube, so he could not take anything by mouth, which was difficult -- not even water, and he was doing pretty good with the exercises and trying to talk, and he was doing good with his walking. He had to have a ... (read more)

Lasata Senior Living Campus

W76 N677 WAUWATOSA RD, Cedarburg, WI
$$$$
simon473: "During my great grandma's time at the nursing home I visited her frequently. My mother and I went pretty much every Sunday. While my great grandmother was at this facility I also spent time volunteering in the Alzheimer unit. The facility was always clean. There was also a large amount of natural light that was let in through huge walls of windows. There was a court yard that the residents were able to enjoy if possible. One thing my great grandmother always really loved wer... (read more)

Cedar Springs Hlth Rehab Center

N27 W5707 LINCOLN BLVD, Cedarburg, WI
$$$$
JNE: "My mother is in this facility and is getting almost no care. She had no medication for 3 days after her arrival. Aides come and go as they please, leaving a nurse to do everything. Poorly staffed. They do not answer call lights. One nurse kept telling her she was confused when is very alert and aware. She would tell them what meds she should be getting. They stop meds without orders to do so. She is not getting a bath once a week. A terrible place! There are no activities so... (read more)

Caring.com has been supporting families since 2007. Our free family advisor service has helped numerous families in the Ozaukee County area find the nursing homes community that is right for them. Learn about how our team of family advisors can help you and your family at no cost by calling (855) 763-5743.

• See more than 13 reviews of nursing homes communities in the Ozaukee County area from residents and their loved ones.
  • Browse our comprehensive directory of 4 nursing homes communities in the Ozaukee County area for photos and information about amenities, costs and more.