Nursing Homes in Oneida County

3 Communities

Friendly Village Nursing and Rehab Center

900 Boyce Dr, Rhinelander, WI
1 review
Debra30: "My mother was at Friendly Village before she passed away. I was her power of attorney, and they went over me because they were poor people. They wouldn't listen to me. That's why she passed away, because when I told them to bring her to the hospital, they didn't do it. She had sepsis. Also they were very, very short-staffed. When the state came in, they made sure that they got every spot filled. However, when the state was gone, it was back to having one person for every 23 ... (read more)

Avanti Health And Rehabilitation Center, Llc

9969 Old Hwy 70 Rd, Minocqua, WI

Rennes Health And Rehab Center Rhinelander

1970 Navajo St, Rhinelander, WI
$$$$

Caring.com has been supporting families since 2007. Our free family advisor service has helped numerous families in the Oneida County area find the nursing homes community that is right for them. Learn about how our team of family advisors can help you and your family at no cost by calling (855) 763-5743.

• See more than 1 reviews of nursing homes communities in the Oneida County area from residents and their loved ones.
  • Browse our comprehensive directory of 3 nursing homes communities in the Oneida County area for photos and information about amenities, costs and more.