Nursing Homes in Milwaukee

37 Communities

Canterbury Court

1840 N PROSPECT AVE, Milwaukee, WI
$$$$
Located along Lake Michigan in Milwaukee, Canterbury Court provides seniors with a comfortable and safe assisted living community. This facility gets rave reviews for its high-end treatments, spacious living spaces, home-like feel and close proximity to downtown. For seniors who enjoy staying active, there is a fitness room and exercise classes available. The gorgeous garden pathways provide the perfect spot to take a morning walk. After a long day, residents can sit back and... (read more)

Maple Ridge Health and Rehabilitation Center

2730 W RAMSEY AVE, Milwaukee, WI
1 review
Christine24: "My mom has been staying in Maple Ridge for about two weeks now and so far she is doing very well there. The staff seems very competent and they're taking very good care of her there. My mom is making tremendous progress. It is a really nice facility. Their rooms are all private. My mom takes all her meals in their dining room and she is very pleased with their food. They have a full breakfast, then they have the biggest meal at noon where there are two choices for entrees at... (read more)

Luther Manor

4545 N 92ND ST, Milwaukee, WI
$$$$
Luther Manor in Wauwatosa is a faith-based senior living complex in Wauwatosa, a part of the Milwaukee metropolitan area. This faith-based life plan community welcomes non-denominational seniors and offers a continuum of care, including independent and assisted living, skilled nursing and rehabilitation, memory and hospice care. Residents’ family members commend the friendly, professional staff providing excellent care for their loved ones. Visitors find the complex organized... (read more)

Ovation Jewish Home

1414 N Prospect Ave, Milwaukee, WI
$$$$
KateyKat: "I will start off by saying I was placed here after brain surgery and I did not have a say on where I was going to go. The Activity staff are wonderful!! The nurses and CNA often do not respond quick enough to needs! I can press my call light and wait 5-10 minutes at times. I am on the 5th floor. Activities I enjoy - Writer's Workshop, Bingo, Ceramics, Crafting. Physical Therapy staff are the best. They have helped me out almost daily. One thing I highly dislike the ... (read more)

Eastcastle Place

2505 E Bradford Ave, Milwaukee, WI

Generations Adult Day Center

2330 N PROSPECT AVE, Milwaukee, WI
$$$$
Joan4&: "As current residents . I cant say enough positive comments. The staff and administration are caring, compassionate and always there to support and help. The apts are beautiful, and there are multiple layers of assistance should one need it. Taking packages to your apt, clearing your car of snow, not feeling well...they check to make sure you ate okay. The people are warm and friendly. The food at the dining room is outstanding. lots of social events if you wish. central loca... (read more)

St Ann Rest Home

2020 S Muskego Ave, Milwaukee, WI
$$$$
Dan: "St Ann Rest Home is an older community, but it's really good. They have a Polish staff and my dad is from Poland so it's the best fit. The service has been very good, and the food is also good, even though the dining area is very basic. They get him up to walk around and do physical exercises twice a day, they also have math every day, and a whole lot of other activities. They have a room for crafts and a library, but they don't have buses to take the residents out. The room... (read more)

Alexian Village of Milwaukee

9301 N 76Th St, Milwaukee, WI
$$$$
jubutld: "Terrible place. Don't leave your loved one here. Some of the Nurses are awful as in they dont give meds on time or at all, some aides are rude and rough, management wants to hear complaints but don't do anything to resolve issues, the food is terrible, and the rooms are poorly furnished."

Trinity Village

7300 West Dean Road, Milwaukee, WI
$$$$
Gerald: "My brother was at Trinity Village. I went in there, and he was laying unconsciousness and nobody was doing anything. My daughter told me to call an ambulance, and the ambulance took him to a closer hospital. It seemed like the staff didn't care. I heard the residents say people die there. The facility was decent. When I visited him, the food was on the tray and hadn't been touched. He was laying there unconsciousness half out of the bed. I also went in there at 1:00 in the a... (read more)

Cameo Care Center

5790 S 27TH ST, Milwaukee, WI
$$$$
AphaK: "My mom experienced rehab at Cameo in 2012. Her health had declined to the point where she had to move out of her first Assistant living place. The facility (nursing home part) was clean. I arrived with my mom who just got out of the hospital, one of the staff members was generous in helping my mom out of the car and into a wheel chair where she was taken to her room. She was placed with another lady who was hard of hearing and often times had the volume on her tv very loud. ... (read more)

Caring.com has been supporting families since 2007. Our free family advisor service has helped numerous families in the Milwaukee area find the nursing homes community that is right for them. Learn about how our team of family advisors can help you and your family at no cost by calling (855) 763-5743.

• See more than 47 reviews of nursing homes communities in the Milwaukee area from residents and their loved ones.
  • Browse our comprehensive directory of 37 nursing homes communities in the Milwaukee area for photos and information about amenities, costs and more.