Nursing Homes in Kenosha County

9 Communities

St Josephs Home

9244 29TH AVE, Kenosha, WI
$$$$
Karen73484550: "St. Joseph's Home and Rehabilitation Center was a really good place. My dad had to go there for rehab. It was very clean, the help was wonderful, and everybody seems to love their job. They were probably the most caring place my dad has ever been to. My dad said the food was really good and he liked it a lot. It was just a great place. "

Brookside Care Center

3506 WASHINGTON RD, Kenosha, WI
$$$$
Caring104062250: "My father was in Brookside Care Center. It was good. They had bingo. The staff was very responsible and on time. To me, the food was lousy. The room was neat and clean. "

Grande Prairie Hlth Rehab Center

10330 PRAIRIE RIDGE BLVD, Pleasant Prairie, WI
$$$$
Michelle P: "I don't know if anyone actually reads these reviews, but Id like to express my gratitude to this facility. I was overcome by the hospitality of the staff. I was immediately approached by an employee who helped "check" my aunt in. I didn't have a moment of feeling lost or confused. My aunt had questions and fears that the Hospitality liaison was able to answer and calm. I was pleased with the overall process"

Clairidge House

1519 60TH ST, Kenosha, WI
1 review
Caring70963850: "Clairidge House is an older nursing home and my father-in-law is there. The rehab is really good and that's what he needs right now so he's going to be in there for about five or six weeks. The rooms are not very big. "

Manorcare Health Services- Kenosha

3100 Washington Road , Kenosha, WI
$$$$
gilbertsipe: "When I called they seemed disinterested in talking to me about concerns, unwilling to offer assistance. She hung up on me when she didn't want to answer anymore questions. Very unprofessional. "

Sheridan Medical Complex

8400 Sheridan Rd, Kenosha, WI
1 review
Ranae1: "I had my mom at Sheridan Medical Complex and now my husband's aunt. I don't like it at all. Some of the staff members are pretty good, but they don't last very long because they leave. They rarely have a private room; there are more shared rooms. They better hire people who are actually competent to do the job and would want to do the job. My mother and the aunt have never liked the food. "

Waters Edge Rehab and Care Center

3415 North Sheridan Road, Kenosha, WI
$$$$
upsetdaughter17: "My father just passed in the care of this facility after falling & fracturing his skull & causing his brain to bleed!! I want answers!!!! "

Hospitality Nur Rehab Center

8633 32ND AVE, Kenosha, WI
$$$$
concerned22: "I am a friend who's mother was admitted for therapy. She was admitted one evening and fell the very next morning on the broken leg that had just been repaired surgically. No concern for the patients from what I could see. So much for new ownership and a caring corporation. Think maybe the owners should take a closer look at their nurses! "

Kenosha Estates

1703 60th St, Kenosha, WI
$$$$

Caring.com has been supporting families since 2007. Our free family advisor service has helped numerous families in the Kenosha County area find the nursing homes community that is right for them. Learn about how our team of family advisors can help you and your family at no cost by calling (855) 763-5743.

• See more than 35 reviews of nursing homes communities in the Kenosha County area from residents and their loved ones.
  • Browse our comprehensive directory of 9 nursing homes communities in the Kenosha County area for photos and information about amenities, costs and more.