Nursing Homes in Douglas County

4 Communities

Villa Marina Health and Rehab Center

35 N 28th St, Superior, WI
1 review
Dawn: "My father had a good rehab at Villa Marina. The staff was OK. The food was good and clean. The price was expensive, but it’s very convenient to us. It’s a good community."

Golden Livingcenter - Superior

1612 N 37TH ST, Superior, WI
1 review
qwerty1: "I found the quality of the staff to be very inconsistent. For every great nurse/caregiver, there was another who was the complete opposite. My family member had a couple of "regular" nurses who cared for him on a consistent basis, who we felt provided excellent care. But on the days when his regular nurses were off and other employees were assigned to his care we frequently experienced impatient and unfriendly nurses/caregivers. "

St Francis In the Park Health Rehab

1800 New York Avenue, Superior, WI
$$$$
Dawn: "Superior Rehabilitation Center is excellent. The rooms and apartments are very clean. The staff is excellent, and the therapy that my parents have is wonderful. Everything is wonderful, and the price is extremely reasonable."

Middle River Hcc

8274 E SAN RD, South Range, WI
$$$$

Caring.com has been supporting families since 2007. Our free family advisor service has helped numerous families in the Douglas County area find the nursing homes community that is right for them. Learn about how our team of family advisors can help you and your family at no cost by calling (855) 763-5743.

• See more than 4 reviews of nursing homes communities in the Douglas County area from residents and their loved ones.
  • Browse our comprehensive directory of 4 nursing homes communities in the Douglas County area for photos and information about amenities, costs and more.