Nursing Homes in De Pere

12 Communities

Rennes Health Center Depere

200 S Ninth St PO BOX 5365, De Pere, WI
$$$$
ConcernedDaughterPOA: "*Admissions is great. They helped us feel comfortable at first. But didn't see anyone check with us how things were going through the time of being there. *Food there is good, but the options are very odd and limited. *Nursing during the day is alright they do what they need to do. *CNAs are all not provided good communication in shift changes and knowledge on each individuals needs when it comes to things like walking braces. They left my Father in his braces and shoes t... (read more)

Anna John Nursing Home

W846 Cty Rd Ee, De Pere, WI

Ledge View Nur Center

3737 DICKINSON RD, De Pere, WI

Odd Fellow Home

1229 S JACKSON ST, Green Bay, WI
$$$$
Mary: "My husband was at Odd Fellow Home. It was absolutely wonderful. We were very lucky where we ended up. They were so helpful. He was in there for therapy because he had broken his hip. The PT was wonderful and the occupational therapist was good. They got him up and moving every day. He didn't take part in the activities, but they had good ones. The food was better than good. I would leave about 4:00 in the afternoon and he would be very upset, and every night a woman would co... (read more)

Grancare Nursing Center

1555 Dousman St, Green Bay, WI
$$$$
Brenda107517450: "My mother-in-law was at Grancare in Green Bay. Their therapy department and their nursing staffs were very impressive. She was there for three months, and their care was very good. She was in the rehab area. They met her therapy needs, and it was very impressive. They have very good staff. It was very clean and well maintained. I know about walking to a nursing home where you just have that smell, but not here. In the area she was in, there was no smell whatsoever. I didn't ... (read more)

Manorcare Health Services-West

1760 Shawano Ave, Green Bay, WI
$$$$
FrankDB: "Fantastic staff, clean environment, and the best therapy team. The food was also fantastic. It was like being at a restaurant for a lot of the meals. Lots of happy staff. I would recommend the West side ManorCare. They got me back on my feet and home which is where I belong! "

Bornemann Nursing Home

226 Bornemann St, Green Bay, WI
$$$$
discriminating consumer: "Do not judge this facility by its somewhat dated appearance. The staff is very warm and attentive as well as professional. The meals are varied, nutritious and tasty. The staff works hard to meet residents' physical and social needs. "

Woodside Lutheran Home

1040 Pilgrim Way, Green Bay, WI
$$$$
fisherman1964: "Some are very nice staff, however level of care needs work. Nurses always on their cellphones, directors seem snobby and pushed my concerns about care for a loved one to someone else. Tried to get help with wifi once for dads laptop, and lady that came in was condescending to us."

Santa Maria Nur Home

430 S Clay St, Green Bay, WI
1 review
pugmom99: " This is a nursing home that I would not want to live in. The rooms are all single, however they don't have private bathrooms. Since the building is very old and was originally a dorm for nursing students, the hallways are very narrow. The potty chairs are left in the hallway and the smell is enough to make you ill. The dining room is in the basement and the 2 elevators take forever to get all the residents downstairs to dinner. The men are on the 3rd floow. I have no ... (read more)

Manorcare Health Services East

600 S Webster Ave, Green Bay, WI
$$$$

Caring.com has been supporting families since 2007. Our free family advisor service has helped numerous families in the De Pere area find the nursing homes community that is right for them. Learn about how our team of family advisors can help you and your family at no cost by calling (855) 763-5743.

• See more than 7 reviews of nursing homes communities in the De Pere area from residents and their loved ones.
  • Browse our comprehensive directory of 12 nursing homes communities in the De Pere area for photos and information about amenities, costs and more.